Kou iu no ga ii

Dex-chan lover
I think everything was erased. They are just putting chapters back up.

Group Leader
elmo.jpg

This manga goes smoothly with sexual topics and doesn't feel perverted at all as a lot of ecchis/seinen do. Is entertaining to read.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe this is the same guy that does Black Girls High School, I like that he’s so versatile.

If you guys turn on the view all mode then lookup the author you'll see the somewhat H version of this.

Dex-chan lover
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
literally half of the manga uploaded to this website are by this artist. Every time I click on a new mangaz there's a good chance its by this guy.

MD@Home
@just_a_reader1109 Now it's fixed, before its mixed volume and non volume chapter in bad order. I forget it's order but it make me jump to chapter 1 after reading chapter 4.
Welp, bad grammar. I hope u understand

Group Leader
So is there any reason why there are two english translations both going at basically the same speed?
It's kind of a mess.

Group Leader
Well, it's just that we happened to translate everything at the same time since the previous translator removed everything.
I have clean and redrawen almost everything even before my first chapter upload so I thought "ah whatever I'll just finish what I started."
While It does sound ridiculous on how coincidental that is but that's the truth.

I'm following the chapter arrangements as shown in the raws. (I guess you can say I'm somewhat a purist?)
While the other translator decided to compile everything into one chapter.

So yeah there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread