Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Explanation of the Plan

Double-page supporter
@Treyon that one is japanese manga if you catch the drift and advanced repression doctrines existe nowadays look they learn counter terrorism and based on US irak experience + germany denazification it's really possible if you use the right means. AI governorship mean automated terminator tracking at the slight rebel thing.

Aggregator gang
I do feel like Alan should have just been up front about his plans with Cleria and where he came from. The round about explanation of education is just kind of lame.

Dex-chan lover
@vernejules His supression is only as far as taking down kingdoms. The nobles might be pissed, but for commonors, their standard of living will sky rocket to modern times or better. They will welcome it with open arms, at least the majority

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed : When'd he ever say that? If anything he want to incorporate magic into his options since basically anyone that has been enhanced with Nanoms can do it.

Double-page supporter
These girls are so fucking horny for him that they fail to understand him as the military man he is so they go straight for "oh shit, we fucking" instead of it being a partnership or military strategy.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how long Alan's lifespan is... He mentioned giving the princess' kingdom during her lifetime so it sounded like he will live more

Dumbasses in comments being political and shit.

Enjoy some decent nation building fantasy with science and magic mixed.

the thing is... if i get the idea right the author can do a empire building jojo adventures... he will do it? dont know.
it would be awesome.
how can he unite the continent? military force and after that education with Science and do a basic cultural genocide to introduce the empiral culture and educate the children in the schools like this.

sounds like the empire is a military dictatorship or can be like the federation from starship troopers (the book).
there is to little information about the empire... but they can do a tau from 40k.

the mission = the greater good, but they are not space commies so they need a enemy... the bugs to keep them united.

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed : What's oil and water about it? Why would his 'magic' not be a type of sci-fi considering his Nanoms already have what is essentially 'how to magic' data, that he can even share with others as long as they have Nanoms?

Like, what exactly would differentiate his 'science' weaponries from magic if both of them are essentially phenomenons created by machines (pulse rifle vs nanomachines)?
He even made that magic-powered hair blower already.

I dont know why people think alan will ban magic or some stupid shit like that... magic will turn this planet and system in a power house of pure defence... if they can integrate magic in the tecnology...

Alan wants the continent... but the world is vast... for the empire to go global is going to take like 4 or 6 generations in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Magic would probably be used to support planetary defense (as magic is only within the atmosphere) while Imperial Ships will be offensive measures.

@OP_Zed
Why would he do that? It doesn't harm him and benefits his conquest and defense plans. He's a lot stronger than normal mages due to his nanomachines and his loyalists will be too.

Users who are viewing this thread