Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Explanation of the Plan

I'm glad this manga is still here. Democracy through warfare hmmmm... seems awfully reminiscing

Double-page supporter
300px-Congratulations%21_You_Are_Being_Rescued_2_panel.jpg

Do you all remembered the chapter when he was communicating to his nanom and the other person thought he's talking to a diety?

iirc, he wants to re-educate them with science and its fields. So that when the bugs come and invade the planet, the defenses he and the elite descendants have set up are prepared and ready to repel them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and just marry your harem and make a baby, mc

he said it quite clearly and they still missunderstood him...
i can somewhat understand cleria having problems to understand what joint government means considering monarchies are dictatorial in nature
but the twins.... he said clearly "i will draft my children and i hope you will also draft yours"
only afterwards did he say "our"
but i guess the horny broad part of their dna took over and they forgot the "unnecessary" first part

@Dr_Harnsaft https://mangadex.org/title/24862/sousei-no-taiga is one where a group of japanese students are isekaied to prehistoric Europe.

Lol, this feels like the medieval past of irregular at magic high or something like it.

Magitech!!❤️

@Roadrunner9000

Exactly. He's not being dense or stupid in this scenario. They're the ones misunderstanding and immediately latching on to their own preconceived notion of what he's talking about.

Dex-chan lover
here's a quick analysis on how quick the civilization should be developed.

1200 years may feels short if we based the technology upon our RL world but with his high civilization knowledge he could easily reached them on the planet around 100 years or 200 years if resistance from planet residents such as angry nobles and monster are fierce enough.

the remaining 1000 years would be used to populate the planet and surrounding celestial planes and also to develop new technologies by incorporating magic into existing science (look up to negima/UQ Holder universe).

note that i'm talking about the whole civilization of the planet.

Where did he pull that starship captain seat from?

Also reminder that the Conrad twins are 0 year old.

@OP_Zed
I think you're confusing magic with faith/religion there mate.

Dex-chan lover
Dude makes wives left and right. Why not marry the whole town too?

Thanks for sharing!

Double-page supporter
Alan is executing the will of the God Emperor of Mankind. Those primitives deserve to be bathed in His Holy Glory and properly educated about His Magnificence. The extermination of the Xenos is a divine imperative, that the people of this planet will have the honor to execute.

Users who are viewing this thread