Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Preparations for Departure

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series, and good art. Hope it doesn't get cancelled or author deciding to pull some non-sense to ruin it.

I forgot, what is Starveek again? The name of the planet or the name of their country?

Also I wonder how the manga is gonna go now. I remember the WN stopped here, and the LN also stopped around here and both are on hiatus.
Starveek is Cleria's old kingdom, see chapter 12.

I am guessing the series's done then, shame all the good ones get cancelled half way but trash isekais goes on to have hundreds of chapters.

Edit: Did some digging. It seems LN last updated four years ago, shortly after COVID quarantine started, and the author has no other known works. it'soverdotjaypeg. LN is published by Kadokawa, if he signed publishing deal with such a big publisher, it is not about money. Did the plague get him? no news about the author. Author's really mysterious too. He started publishing this on 小説家になろう, a self publishing website, this is his only work and this series took off immediately and he signed with Kadokawa and won some awards. Then he's just gone after chapter 95. No news about him or the future of the series. I wonder if this author has some other pen name and is occupied with other works. Now I'm super sad, such a shame, this is really is a good series.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I forgot, what is Starveek again? The name of the planet or the name of their country?

Also I wonder how the manga is gonna go now. I remember the WN stopped here, and the LN also stopped around here and both are on hiatus.
The name of his country that he's founding, it's the "Sea of Stars" part.

Advanced tech in the ruins...
Is this a time travel situation?

Considering FTL (Faster than Light) travel was involved, the planet is most likely Earth thousands of years in the future after the Great Bug War.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series, and good art. Hope it doesn't get cancelled or author deciding to pull some non-sense to ruin it.

Starveek is Cleria's old kingdom, see chapter 12.

I am guessing the series's done then, shame all the good ones get cancelled half way but trash isekais goes on to have hundreds of chapters.
I hope they continue it, this one is much better than a lot of others and the artwork is more detailed by far than chinese or korean popular stories.

Group Leader
wouldn't they have recognized the technology then? it seems the technology is foreign in design.
Depends on how far technology on Earth advanced while the war was going on in other star systems/galaxies. Civilization could have rebuilt and advanced beyond the MC's level of tech, then collapsed and started to rebuild again to the current level.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so all currency in the world is the same currency? And each country has their own artifact which they can use to create currency? How does that work? Normally, you don't overprint currency because it devalues yours vs other countries', but if everyone's using the same currency then everyone's currency gets devalued simultaneously by printing more, and the printer just ends up richer than the others.

This seems like it would immediately lead to a hyperinflation arms race, if countries can actually control what these things output + it's not just a passive thing that happens.

Dex-chan lover
So priest wasn't greedy for greedy's sake? But probably to fund orphans as much as he could? At least, my understanding of character development tells me that.

Advanced Technology of unknown origin in the planet's past? You think the Goddess is a form of Super AI then instead of being a spiritual being?
And the 2 trying to figure out MC's origin seems pretty interesting imo. Wonder how everyone would react when he tells them about his origins and his plans.

Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
For once I hope that the manga author starts making his original storyline. I really like this series so I hope it continues.

Actually, anyone can recomend another series like this, a good sci-fi in manga is hard to find. Already reading Rebuild World.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so all currency in the world is the same currency? And each country has their own artifact which they can use to create currency? How does that work? Normally, you don't overprint currency because it devalues yours vs other countries', but if everyone's using the same currency then everyone's currency gets devalued simultaneously by printing more, and the printer just ends up richer than the others.

This seems like it would immediately lead to a hyperinflation arms race, if countries can actually control what these things output + it's not just a passive thing that happens.
I don't think you need to over think about it. Nations always forge their own currency, and when the entire world uses the same currency it's in no nation's own interest to over forge. Also aren't the coins made using gold? So that's also limited in supply. The machine only refines ores and stamps out coins, not making coins out of nothing.

Dex-chan lover
For once I hope that the manga author starts making his original storyline. I really like this series so I hope it continues. Actually, anyone can recomend another series like this, a good sci-fi in manga is hard to find. Already reading Rebuild World.
I've been enjoying 'I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!' and 'Reborn as a Space Mercenary'. Evil Lord is a bit softer, Space Mercenary is about as hard.

Users who are viewing this thread