Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Group Leader
Wew, it's been so long, i don't even remember what happened. But i know that from this chapter onward it will be an original manga story since the actual author stopped continuation. Wonder if that has changed.
MC is basically the Sheriff of Nottingham now, and has taken control of a giant patch of unclaimed territory to turn it into a base for defense against a possible return of the alien species. The new Starveek Kingdom will be the cover/disguise for the base and his actions.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, it's been so long, i don't even remember what happened. But i know that from this chapter onward it will be an original manga story since the actual author stopped continuation. Wonder if that has changed.
Surprised the author actually green lit the manga finishing the story in they own way. I'm so glad tho cause the story upto now has been rather good. 🙌

Banned
green lit the manga finishing the story in they own way
Which could become a problem. We don't know who exactly is continuing the narrative. Are they Editors? Or is it the manga artist? Manga artists are not mangaka in the sense that a mangaka also comes up with the story for the most part. Some harsher individuals might also point out the fact that there is a reason why some manga artists only collaborate with authors to draw manga; because the artists can't write and the authors can't draw. Guess we will have to wait and see. I hope i am wrong and everything turns out alright, though.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author simply wanted the series to be manga only and is now working in tandem with the mangaka to continue the story together. Does anyone know if there's been an official announcement regarding if the original author is still involved in the manga's continuation?

Dex-chan lover
Which could become a problem. We don't know who exactly is continuing the narrative. Are they Editors? Or is it the manga artist? Manga artists are not mangaka in the sense that a mangaka also comes up with the story for the most part. Some harsher individuals might also point out the fact that there is a reason why some manga artists only collaborate with authors to draw manga; because the artists can't write and the authors can't draw. Guess we will have to wait and see. I hope i am wrong and everything turns out alright, though.
There are three individuals of note involved in this project. The original light novel author, the manga artist and the manga adaptation writer. It would seem that the adaptation writer is taking hold of the rains from now on, with the original light novel writer working as advisor now.

Banned
There are three individuals of note involved in this project. The original light novel author, the manga artist and the manga adaptation writer. It would seem that the adaptation writer is taking hold of the rains from now on, with the original light novel writer working as advisor now.
I'll take your word for it. If that is true then i am hopeful it will turn out alright.

Dex-chan lover
It's always a fun moment to see when a manga goes beyond it's source material. There's a high chance things go off the rails for good or bad. This chapter already feels like it's bit more fast paced with things "just happening". Passing the robots as golems seems like a good move.

Dex-chan lover
adaptation of a VN
Web novel and a one that has been on hiatus for some time now.
Last chapter was the also last content update from the novel, so yeah everything from this point onwards will be manga original.
we finally get more of Mommy
Makes me curious if the twins will actually refer to her as mom.

Dex-chan lover
*reigns

Thank you kindly for that info. Yeah, fingers crossed we continue to have a good story here =)

Users who are viewing this thread