Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what?
Where is the scene in the back alley from the WN??
I've been looking forward to that awesome part for so long!!!
There seems to be a 3 week timeskip between chapters 45 and 46 as told by the first narrator box. Perhaps the manga author wants to save that scene as a flashback in the future after a twist where it is revealed that Alan has turned the corrupt Noble prime minister's own spy network against him. Just wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, what sort of disrespect is this? At page 9: "I told you, didn't I? I have pretty talented architects under me." Don't you mean construction team? Not only the architects, but also the engineers as well as the construction workers themselves. Architects has an important job, sure, but they're hardly the only reason for such a feat.

Dex-chan lover
Sudden display of tech. So this is the hand of a new “author”, maybe going for a quick closure.

Dex-chan lover
MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY CHRISTMAS I INCOMPLETE WITHOUT MOAAAARRR CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also add karina to the waifu list. Pony Tail Girls are the best!!!

Dex-chan lover
Looked like there were several traced images in this chapter. Wonder what the original images were for some of the city

Dex-chan lover
Actually, there's a sequel series which continues the story. Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Aristocrat. It hasn't been translated yet though.

Wow, OK.

I've been wondering for a couple years about the status of this series. I thought it was that one of the versions was cancelled while one other was continuing.

This is the web novel link according to this page:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3490ee/

Chapter 1 was uploaded on August 10, 2017. Chapter 95 was Feb. 16, 2020.

Then the sequel series begins at Chapter 96 on Feb. 6, 2023, with the latest being Chapter 158 on Dec. 24, 2023 (about 8 hours ago in Japan).

So the manga is not going into uncharted territory, the web novel is up and running after a 3 year hiatus. We good now. Edit: Or not:
anything from syosetu .org most of time can be considered as Fanfic, there also Isekai Meikyuu fanfic with more explicit R-18 in there

Dex-chan lover
Why bother with old fashioned farming with robots when you can just skip to hydroponics and aquaponics? Or with their tech they may be even able to 3d print food
Alan is assuming this is a multi-generational long project that he won't live to see complete. He wants to train the people to advance their tech rapidly, but has to do it in stages, so it all gets passed down properly.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is some famous street in tokyo
MmaAah8.png

Dex-chan lover
MC is basically the Sheriff of Nottingham now, and has taken control of a giant patch of unclaimed territory to turn it into a base for defense against a possible return of the alien species. The new Starveek Kingdom will be the cover/disguise for the base and his actions.
I'm hoping for some sort of ground to air beam cannons as they light up the night sky of bogies in the future.

I’m so lost. When did a city get built in the forest? Which chapter do I need to back and re-read?

Dex-chan lover
I’m so lost. When did a city get built in the forest? Which chapter do I need to back and re-read?
read right from the start. every once in a while, Allan is talking about Iris to take over the forest cause of the concentrated resources it has compares to other territories

Aggregator gang
Oh my god this actually goes beyond the novel and now we're entering the base! What a great christmas present!

Users who are viewing this thread