Koudo ni Hattatsu Shita Igaku wa Mahou to Kubetsu ga Tsukanai - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Suicidal, in a trance, a religious army
Fight without an uniform and hide in the crowd
Call it holy, call it just, authorized by heaven
Leave your wounded as they die and call it "God's will"

Dex-chan lover
Just finished what's been translated up so far.
Thoughts in no particular order:
  • Are we sure Alec is a dude? Don't care, would smash anyway.
  • Dragon Cancer.
  • Why yes, climbing inside a dragon is a perfectly valid surgical technique.
  • Cat ears are actual cat ears. I am both okay with this and it looks weird.
  • Everyone's clothes are stylin' as fuck
  • Are we sure Alec is a dude? Just saying.
  • I'd climb inside a dragon milf, if you know what I mean.
  • Bold of you to attempt a human-centric surgical procedure on a dwarf. Damn lucky it turned out okay.
  • That lady with the aether- IIRC they called her a succubus. I have no idea if that's actually her race, but those heart pupils, man.
  • DOCTORS ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR THEIR SERVICES. DON'T DO THAT HUMBLE BULLSHIT. TAKE THE DAMN MONEY.
  • That doctor's bag is carrying a lot of things that don't belong there- like, "oh hey, I just so happened to have all these surgical grade drugs and spinal tap tools, a full set of surgical tools and dermal staplers and let's not forget the apparently never-ending supply of saline." Nah bruh.
  • YOU CAN TRADE CORN FOR ADDITIONAL FOODSTUFFS. Like they were talking as if the only thing they could or would eat was corn. Vampire girl didn't eat the food in front of her at all and was like, "We eat corn."
  • Obligatory "I like corm"
  • Also, you can grow beans and squash in the same soil and conditions as corn. Just saying.
  • You can also grow agave, and make tequila from it. Tequila isn't nutritious, but vampires and tequila are clearly made for each other.
  • Tacos, fuck yeah.
  • Spider girl looks fucking weird.
  • Can't help but think doc and the priest with the horns are both from earth and approached medicine the best they could.
  • Are we sure Alec is a dude? Just saying.
  • This art is intense. There is a ridiculous amount of density in design, detail, and execution.
  • Yakuza dragons.
I'll keep following the series.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that they still underestimate how valuable Amami’s life is, and how much of a threat he is to human that he will be targeted sooner or later. I mean sure he got an elder and a dragon guarding him, but it doesn’t mean jackshit if all of them leave his side when there is an actual crisis happening. Also he already sided with elves, dragons, and recently vampires, thinking it logically, if they guarding him seriously the human shouldn’t be able to touch him anymore considering they’re supposedly the weakest race, though i guess they got help from some dark elf, but still cmon now

Dex-chan lover
so the bigshot all know the "elder" huh. wont be surprised if it is some kind of Primordial creature or demigod-level existence to the point ancient vampire and ancient dragon dont want to disturb it. you know, rules of nature or something regardless of actual combat power.

also they are not in wartime nor expect some assasins ambush, so its still somewhat udnerstandable they were taken in by surprise and manage to isolate the MC this one time.

Users who are viewing this thread