Kouga-san no Kamiguse - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Feelings to be conveyed

Dex-chan lover
NGL the bloody mouth at the end was wild but honestly this manga was just this the entire time.
28c.png

Very cute though and would have loved more chapters of them being together but it is what it is.

But also was very eye opening for me in a way I didn't know it would be.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes that kiss scene was kinda gory
It would be nicer if she came public with her biting problem so people wouldn't think Mochida was being bullied

Dex-chan lover
I liked the manga. Except the last few chapters with unnecessary ntr bait.
That section is why I believe it was rushed/axed, I feel like we were going to get a love triangle going from there.

Overall I only give this series a 6/10 it ends too early and all the interesting characterisation growth is lost. Also I think some of the side stuff has just been either yeeted or left unfinished. Least the MC and FMC got together it got scary towards the end there with how it could have gone.

Double-page supporter
pretty lukewarm ending but that also describes the manga as a whole too, just like that tall girl manga a story that is primarily about the authors fetish can only go so far, a better mangaka would be able to write an engaging narrative aside from his specific fetish but then we have this one where once the biting schtick gets too played out we go back to shitty romance tropes missunderstanding, ntr bait the whole shit

All considered i guess this is a good enough quick read if you want to see if you have a biting fetish.

Dex-chan lover
That was meh but art redeemed it for me. I like the series where the girl is obsessed with the mc’s teeth more

Dex-chan lover
The axe shows no mercy. Overall I enjoyed this but clearly could have ended a bit better if given a few more chapters. Judging from the last volume release, is there an epilogue chapter or is that it? Thanks for the translations.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Ouch. Was a bit of an oddball manga but getting axed like that is still sad :/ At least we got somewhat of a proper ending

Supporter
What happened to the gentler biting?!
Do you know how bad it hurts to bite your own lip? Boy is a grade B masochist.

Dex-chan lover
The axe shows no mercy. Overall I enjoyed this but clearly could have ended a bit better if given a few more chapters. Judging from the last volume release, is there an epilogue chapter or is that it? Thanks for the translations.
There's one that's only been translated to Spanish so far. Shouldn't be too long before it gets one too.

Users who are viewing this thread