Kouga-san no Kamiguse - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Feelings to be conveyed

Dex-chan lover
I liked the manga. Except the last few chapters with unnecessary ntr bait.
Japanese authors have bathe themselves in so much NTR that they literally can´t help themselves to have NTR in some form like NTR bait in their work even in the most benign, wholesome romance stories.

Dex-chan lover
Hits the right fetishes, and maybe the mangaka should emphasis more on the bite marks.
Shame it got axed, fetishes can only go so far.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending. I've been reading the raw before there's even a TL yet but had to drop it when they introduced the creepy male rival. Not long after that there's TL surfacing so i thought to just wait until the TL finished before picking this up again. Damn, if only i knew there's only few chapters left after that i wouldn't need to wait all this time and just read the raw lol

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending. I've been reading the raw before there's even a TL yet but had to drop it when they introduced the creepy male rival. Not long after that there's TL surfacing so i thought to just wait until the TL finished before picking this up again. Damn, if only i knew there's only few chapters left after that i wouldn't need to wait all this time and just read the raw lol
To be fair that was clearly the start of the next arc but it must have been one chapter later they got the axed notice. So not like you could predict that.

Group Leader
A missing page has been added (page 20).. sorry for fucking up the last chapter.
img from author's twitter
Ff5nHl5VEAA40-B

well that was some kinda new romance manga experience, and since it has such sweet ending so i guess i'll recommend this to my friend

Yep this was so rush, It could have an good through to 50 chapters where they tackle like the mask being take off and furthering the relationship more.

Double-page supporter
Nice, sweet, and kept it short. Very good story came to a good end. Easy recommend for people looking for something short and not drawn out.

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad ending. Felt like the MC did all the work though. Even in the end, she couldn't be bothered to tell that other guy she already had plans to go with someone else, instead of hanging around him the entire time while ignoring MC?

Mangas sometimes drive me crazy with how inconsiderate the female leads are and its totally fine.

Dex-chan lover
A perfectly fine romance manga, even if it felt rushed near the end. The character and dialog writing can be a bit awkward at times, but overall good. And with some beautiful art too. If the author works on the writing a bit I can see the future works being very successful.

10/10, and totally not because of the biting fetish. Nope. Definitely not.

Dex-chan lover
GG's
I'm glad that this is not the super short or that stupidly long story. Just perfect.

such a short story but the ending was just so beautiful the character development was so good i wish there was more

Users who are viewing this thread