Koukando ga Agaranai

Aggregator gang
I literally clicked on the chapter and last second saw the Shoujo Ai tag... INTEREST LEVEL INCREASE X100

Fed-Kun's army
I think the Shoujo Ai tag is a mistake based off of Chapter 1, unless the uploader knows something I don't

zel

I've been wishing someone would pick up the light novel this is based off of for translating again, so I'm really happy to see the manga version has been picked up and I can hopefully find out what happens next! ^_^ Thank you, @Sexy Akiba Detectives!

Dex-chan lover
gurl! you ain't using any exp boost! that's why i took years to make it 0.. lol XD

Dex-chan lover
Is Licca the villain, or just random mob? Anyway, all otoge ojousama will be accepted!!!

If this last more than 5 chapters, it will be a sign of significant improvement in the author.

Group Leader
I heard this is a pretty short story and I want to know how it all turns out. Nice art, too.

yeeshhh! finally reincarnate manga without intro how they reincarnated. all that explain its tired to read so this is good

This is so interesting! The relationship between the two leads is super cute hehe i'm always a sucker for a good tsundere

Pretty interesting! Hopefully it'll continue o be translated. Thanks for this!

Users who are viewing this thread