Koukando ga Agaranai

Damn, I was looking forward to see other characters. Disappointed with the ship, they did grow up as siblings and it's kinda too close to incest for my liking. It was naive to hope they'd stay good friends...

The ending is so rushed, maybe it was shut down.

short cute a little incestuous but i mean theres worse. if you have low tolerance for siblings stuff i dont recomend

Well, this was absolutely adorable ! I would have enjoyed 2 or 3 more chapters, though. I feel like the sister's story should have been extended.

That being said, I don't get why some people in the comments seem to be so upset about the whole adopted siblings incest?? Guys, it's literally a trope in Japan. You see this type of relationship a lot in mangas/animes/video games (especially romance visual novels), so the description and "romance" genre basically give it away.

I feel as though the author had a concept in mind but didn't have the amount of chapters to properly convey it.
Also, it would have been better if the kid had been taken by his grandpa as a younger child, we wouldn't have incest problems then.
Also, fmc's mom was awesome and I feel bad that whole storyline was kinda just dropped. A lot of crap was dropped though, to be honest. This feels like it got the axe.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn there should've been more chapters

It was still a fun read, just a bit too short

Contributor
art is nice, story is garbage lol; barely any plot and what little is there doesn't go anywhere

Dex-chan lover
A cute and feel-good story, but wtf was that ending being rushed as hell? Should've had more to it exploring her feelings for him and there being a gradual buildup of the romance.

The art is fantastic! I really like it. The story, however, leave much to be desired.

The ending is super rushed, it could have been done better even with the same amount of chapters. The premise is great and the art is very pretty too, but it doesn't do that much with it.
Heard this is a promotional manga for a novel, even so, I think the pacing of the story could have been done better so that the last chapter didn't feel that rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread