Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - ReSTART!!

Dex-chan lover
Was that the MC from overlord?? Whatever...cliche going past story... still shouldn't you show your knowledge to get out of that school directly??

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you take away his title before someone better then him showes up? And if a 62 is high enough to create time reversal magic then it must be way above average, who cares if it's his weakest aptitude?

I could totally see him goin on a mini quest to destroy that scouter thing before it is found.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm, maybe the cliches are too many these days....but I feel like it says too much...

The kid that discovered the "scouter" is him right? He is most likely competing with himself no?

Aggregator gang
Love the design of MC’s old self. We really need more fantasy manga that follow old men - the few that I can think of have very, very high ratings, and they tend to be really wholesome mangas

Contributor
So after one red ball he almost faint and next day he spam magic like nothing...

mrf

Suddenly i remember what i usually got.
Before everything becomes clear.
A word on top of another word.
redrawer are rare.
This is what i usually got.
now that everything is clear.
An update takes longer than i have ever lived.

Thanks for the chapter!
Not getting MC's goal. If idea was to reach pinnacle of red magic how is he suppose to do that as a kid who's potential for red magic is the same as his adult self? So learns it more efficiently 2nd time around, unless comes up with a way to raise potential up from 62 the same thing is going to happen when that stat display magic comes around again. As for the Red Magic Council or whatever it was, they should've let him keep the title until someone surpassed him. Then again wouldn't be surprised if part of their decision was anger and jealousy that they were surpassed by someone with much lower potential and ability than them in red magic.

@Mathiason his goal isn’t to master red magic, it’s to use his time efficiently. Before he wasted time practicing red magic when he couldn’t improve any further. This time he’ll use that time to practice other magic.

@Hashire-Sori-Yo I disagree. He wasn't wasting time studying red magic and had achieved his aim of becoming the highest ranked sorcerer of red magic during his first run. He was just angered and frustrated losing all that just because his compatibility with red magic wasn't good. I'm just wondering if he has a plan to raise his compatibility or something as he's still using red magic in the 2nd run and only mentioned getting stronger but not what end goal he's striving for or how plans to accomplish it.

*sees page 14* I thought this was supposed to be a magic manga, but it turned out to be a cultivation manga.

Might just be me but i think this guard is a total chad looking out for the kids
guard.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread