Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Sunray Mountains

Dex-chan lover
It's surely uneffective to discuss it out if you're a genius but still you can expect a brilliant idea out of anywhere so.. it's somewhat important... and sleep better or you'll remain a wimp...

god just once japan end the trope, what really changes if he sleeps with them? you dont even have to make it sexual they just sleep like normal freaking people do, especially ones who camp out and hunt monsters. instead it just becomes a yuri because mc will never change and whatever girl is the pervert yuri in any series will be the only one who gets close to MC's so called "harem" with him trying to act like a cool noble knight who seems to suffer actual pain at the touch of a woman the whole time to the end.

Dex-chan lover
How was she keeping such a large sack between her boobies if her top is so tiny? Boobs of Holding? Bra of Holding?

@whodoo Indeed.

Dex-chan lover
"I wanna become the strongest as fast as possible"
>gasp
>we were all taken aback!

nani

Thanks for the chapter!
Zeff's Spartan Training: Camping tip, if Claude and Milly forget their bed/blankets, have them sleep with Remia to firmly carve in to remember next time! After all, near death experiences always drive the point home the hardest! XD
Seriously though, you'd think they'd get a hut with at least one bed or way to avoid sleeping on the cold, hard floor. Believe me, I forgot my sleep pad on one camping trip partway up a mountain, and never forgot it again! Uggh, just the memory reminds me of the chills, aches, and pains I woke up to even with a good sleeping bag.
Btw, why are monsters always referred to as having mana, not HPs? From the sound of it just casting a high grade spell would practically kill them even if switched to physical attacks afterwards. Speaking of Mana, wonder how Claude's and Milly's training is coming along and if Remia going to get her share too? After all, being a higher level than the rest of them and a physical, experienced attacker means she's the best one for sparring with to gain experience with fighting physical attackers.
PS Zeff will be the only one who rested and got a good night's sleep due to Remia being too keyed up and the other two too terrified and unable to breathe well enough to sleep. Plus Remia won't want to move, will have a habit of sleeping in, and won't release her death grip on the two cuties in her clutches.

Dex-chan lover
Is the author retarded or something? He clearly gave various values to Claude's magic potential unlike Redia, why does the MC say shes got no magic power? Her Spirit magic max potential is quite high if you consider that at 62 Red magic he was very powerfull.

Dex-chan lover
Idiots go up a mountain and don't bring warm clothes, camping gear, nor even a fuckin blanket between the lot of them. It is like they're trying to catch hypothermia.

Users who are viewing this thread