Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Beginning Of The End

Dex-chan lover
@Tych No, Frieza spent a month training to attain his golden form after he was returned to life. It makes a modicum of sense that this would potentially be possible, given he attained his previous power without any training at all, though given the power level jump it makes one wonder just what would happen if Frieza trained for another month, and one would wonder why he didn't undergo this training before and why his family had no such transformations. Then again, he might just be a genetic freak and genius of his species, so who knows.

That idiot learned the ultimate magic by just sitting there for seven thousand years touching himself while thinking about zeff, this is bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo You're just bitching about rules that were never established to begin with and the only limits actualy introduced always depended on someone having a limited lifetime, which is rendered utterly pointless by a dude having literaly infinite time.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo Technical yes, but the System is for Humans if this guy isnt human anymore the system could be not in place. He is like the Antithesis of those logic defing Isekai MC just not as a good guy.

@alidan
I dont like to many reincaranations, it takes suspense and makes all the work all theese characters spend devoloping wated.

The clumsiest way to raise the stakes I've seen since MK10.

Sorry to drop this, but it has to be done.

Fed-Kun's army
@LokiAsengott
The story, at this moment, everything would go well, there would likely be no hardship, gg, the end, and they made this guy wholey to powerful.
so what if instead of having his best life, he goes on a path that can make damn sure he never loses no matter what. for him its a short time, he comes out, and he isn't evil, or instead of going that way he kills him then and there.

I dont really see an out here for him, at best redo life and not go to that hunting ground again.

Dex-chan lover
I see its time for him to reboot the manga again. Either hes going to go back in time to the point where theyre sending him to prison and kills him or he'll just go back to the beginning

Dex-chan lover
The problem with a manga with time travel is - the moment nuke went off you can just skip everything after because it becomes irrelevant until next time travel moment.
Still calling BS on getting beyond established limit on levels OR the premice of level limit itself, wich is by chance the driving force of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Association created a monster and then failed to destroy the monster of their own creation. Good riddance, association. They got what they deserved. It's also a good lesson for all the edgelords who think torturing a villain is so much better than simply executing them as soon as possible.

The MC obviously just needs to reincarnate again and this time kill that dude, not leave him to that Association of Incompetence.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess in next reincarnation Zeff gonna go for the time-bug instead of leveling up since he's seen its potential?

Dex-chan lover
...Wasn't magic limited by the inherent talents of the user?
MC rebooted himself because he hit his limit.
As far as we know, this dude is a generic noname. HOW THE FUCK IS HE THIS STRONG?!

Dex-chan lover
I've never read this manga and I can already predict what will happen

So a guy whose magic crippled spent time learning magic somehow became a sort of god without any material, even books.

Everyone is dying but considering theres magic I can predict that time will be reverted. Time magic

This is just bad and shitty writing. People commented that there are rules in this manga but the author deliberately ignored the rules HE CREATED. JUST TO GET A REACTION OUT OF THE READER. BY KILLING A LARGE GROUP OF SUPPORT CHARACTERS. This is comedic. It is that bad.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan

sure but realisticly that wont work that what. If he does things diffenrently maybe he meets some girls not or things end up worse for the girls. Or he creats somthing worth than this guy. Its always easy to say lets redo it like after an game over in a game. But if the author has atleast some talent as writer he nows of things like buterfly effect. Yeah sure its the easy way out but if its not done slopy he has to to a lot of arcs and new development doubling the Chapter amount.

Fact is I hate time travel makes things to easy and convinient

Dex-chan lover
Bro I really like how pretty much everyone already predicted grain was gonna be like this since the chapter when azalea put him under...feels good to see a prophecy come true

Users who are viewing this thread