Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Beginning Of The End

Dex-chan lover
@FumaHD
As a matter of fact "magic scope" isn't an almighty divine tools/spell granted to the MC by some gods that let the user see everything about everything; it's a simple spell invented by a human who only knows the current magic system. It's plausible that spell cannot display information about a different system.
That is something I agree with. "Magic scope" is a spell in magic system A, made to measure people's skills in magic system A.
It probably can't apply to a whole different system B.

My problem is not quite there, but in the comment that Grain makes in a generic way that "magic is knowledge".
Maybe this only applies to system B.
Or maybe it's just badly translated.

In any case, this comment from Grain is wrong in absolute as demonstrated by Zeff's "reset".

Then again, I can imagine a reason to conciliate both, with hints from previous chapters. With "young Zeff" talking to "old Zeff", it is possible that the knowledge transfer back in time was partial or compartmented... and that more is still locked within "old Zeff". And "old Zeff"'s magic would be similarly locked. If that's the case, the author has to explain that soon, or the story will be broken by this seemingly off-hand comment. Or the translation team, if it's a translation issue.

Aggregator gang
I don't know why but I can't hate the dude completely, his ex-squad should have executed him but they decided to turn him into a human experiment and torture him for millions of years. No man deserve that. He should be taken out without mercy no doubt but I still want him rekt some shit before he gets off'ed starting with his so called now death comrade.
They basically brought this on themselves.

It's a waste to kill Azaela, Grain can kidnap her easily and torture her for the pain they cause to him. He can turn Azaela into his personal slave as ease.

Dex-chan lover
Well this explains all the comments... WTF is this? Is this another gal cleaning situation where the mangaka gets told "end it in x chapters, not a single chapter more or less" and makes the remaining chapters as awful as possible just to spite the publisher? I seriously don't get it.
Also, completely removing one of the main premises; "everyone has a personal potential limit in each area of magic from birth", with a hand-wavey "I made my own magic" is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
God... this is why you put rabid dogs down. Great fucking job Azaela, I hope you're happy with what you did you bitch.

Dex-chan lover
they literally gave him a thousand of years to practice inside that void prison, what are they so surprised about, instead of finding a way to kill him they just let him alive...bruh

Dex-chan lover
If you let murderous, lose cannons live, you have to actually try to rehabilitate them, and not put them in a place, where they can further their criminal knowledge and nurture their own delusions. (winkwink)

The saddest part is, that this was another way to execute him in an unusual cruel way (as the expected him to be gone from his body). How could the wisest people in that world be so stupid?

Aggregator gang
Kinda pathetic to hold a petty grudge, involving a kid simply defending himself from your psychotic ass, for thousands of years.
How is this guy supposed to be the last boss?
In the first place: His transformation didn't make any sense no matter how you look at it.
I especially question how he created magic that can wipe out everything on the planet from scratch while also raising his level to infinity somehow.
No matter how much time he had, you can't just study something like this with the limited knowledge you have inside your head.
And him writing something inside his mind with his own blood which shouldn't even be possible since everything heals instantly is just dumb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread