Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Oh for fucks sake this is one of the most obvious deus ex machina moments I’ve ever seen and one that is completely not needed if the goddamn author just cut that villain out of the story which brings up the question, WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS ARC MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Dex-chan lover
I saw the time slip trope coming a mile away. Doubt anyone's really surprised. An author would have to be pretty brave to kill off most of the main cast like that.

Or just a huge troll.

Dex-chan lover
oh you want it to be quickly and efficient?
just go to the fucking prison, split his head off and DONE!!! or a low profile alternative would be to poison his unconcious deadass body.
just my rant
really though this friggin author making a huge plothole to create this cringy villain. you can create all the theories all you want in thousand years but what good it be if he hadn't the chance to practice it? isn't the only thing he can do inside that time space is to train his martial arts like that hundred years button series? imagine if someone are told to pilot a fighter plane would he be able to do some stunts and shits after years of training in a mere simulator? NO! he would need to adapt the whole G-force and other shits!

how the F his body able to withstand the huge amount of magic in no time, and also the F he can handle a freaking nuke when just months ago he can only use dynamites?

damn so many things that needs to be pointed and i literally just skimmed this chapter cause of cringe. if things get worse than this i might have to drop this

fucking knew it, time travel tsssssssssss

there's no other way they can defeat that op shit, unless he wants to try that spider mind thing to train for 1000 years.

Dex-chan lover
...Why not just go kill him in his cell while he's unconcious?

Also the time travel activating randomly is dumb, it isn't even related to what the MC did.

Fed-Kun's army
So, after experiencing jumping back twice, what's really stopping the abuse of that? Author already broke their own written magic laws.

Banned
@Dezaki
Unfortunately the author uses this a lot. The author will write himself into a corner with some OP enemy and then use some OP BS to give his MC an training arc to win.

The problem is that a lot of these Asian stories have is that the authors don't write the stories with an ending in mind. So there isn't any planning in the plotline;
like: "This is what I want to accomplish for the beginning of the story, And here is what I want for middle, etc..."

That's not to say ALL asian writers do that. This work on the other hand really feels like it's fairly unplanned.

Users who are viewing this thread