Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Double-page supporter
HAHAH I CALLED IT LAST CHAPTER.
What a cliche... but dude its not HARD, the bastard is right now STILL "sleeping". Just find his body and remove his head. Super Simple.

Fed-Kun's army
kill him in jail? there is no way the association will let the mc kill their prisoner.

Dex-chan lover
ok, fuck this manga, it's total garbage now. I can't believe someone actually created a cliche garbage like this. Yes, it's dumb writing, and that doesn't excuse it, it's still dumb.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait, wasn't this going to be the last one?
pretty much the author on us in this arc
vnzebz.gif

i wasn't enjoying this as much recently but i had a lot of hope last chapter for what could have been..

Tbh, the fact that everyone died could've been a great turning point for MC, i mean he could've reincarnated again or or idk, but just time traveling back and everything's paletti is kinda meh, gotta say though, everyone's death was pretty heavy.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking waste of time, they really bothered to make this a whole ass chapter despite how fucking dumb it is?
Also there's no way killing off his party and changing the tone would work well here; that runs completely opposite of the manga's up until now, people who really think that have been reading too much berserk and chainsaw man.

Fed-Kun's army
It was as obvious as a 1 + 1 = 2 , there's no way the girls would permanently die and there's no way that MC could defeat him.

So time travel it will be.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing I stopped reading this manga for its missing plot and ridiculous excuse of what is usually supposed to be the plot and only read it for its fan service moments.
That way I do not have to get angry whenever the author seems to have lost another 10 points of his IQ.
Though by now I think the author would have trouble repeating such sh*t again because I am fairly sure his IQ has decreased to a single digit level by now.

Contributor
he will wait for the guy to show up OP again? Jesus Christ, can I have at least one MC that isn't as dumb as a 5 yo? the motherfucker has magic that stops time but not even that he uses. OMFG!

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, this was the first chapter I have read and this would be an ok pilot lol

I think I actually barfed up a bit of my chipotle. What the fuck? Who on Earth thinks this is a good idea?? As a first chapter, it would be okay, slightly above average at best. But throwing this smack in the middle of the series feels... so fucking off. If the mangaka wanted us to grieve for their deaths, then make it permanent. Don’t do shit like this. It desensitizes us to if they ACTUALLY die because we’ll be like, oh, this doesn’t matter, the author doesn’t have the balls to actually pull something like this off, Zeff will probably just reset again. Plus there wasn’t a single instance of Zeff even trying to figure out HOW time travel works, and yet he nonchalantly explains it to us in the most vague, assholeish way possible that “oh, it happened, because... I said so.” Like, this boggles my fucking mind. It’s like writing an OP character, only to realize you fucked up and aren’t smart enough, nor innovative enough, to actually resolve it in a way that aligns with the world’s principles and laws of magic, so you rewrite everything. It’s so fucking... INSULTING. Like, FUCK. Why am I getting so triggered over this??? Ahhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread