Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Honestly, I found this chapter not bad, but not good either, instead I found it meh since you don't have to be a genius to come to the conclusion that he would just time travel, but at least 1 month is more than enough to ask where is the guy and kill him while he's unconscious with the brain bug, by one clean neck cut

Fed-Kun's army
...or you could talk to the association, explain what the hell is going to happen and have them kill him or something

@entity_101 it might already be too late to kill him that way. It's probably best to wake him up as soon as possible, but he might just be waiting and is already strong enough to take them down as is.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as everyone else has pointed out in the comments, why not just fucking kill him while he's unconscious? You have connections to the Magic Association and I doubt they'd miss anything by killing this one guy.
Also LMAO if the spoilers @Sep10trion posted are true then I don't even know what to say other than to laugh

Dex-chan lover
@danberhe
Well, that asinine appearance of Battleship Yamato was supposedly a clue.
And it would be to pragmatic and sensical to off a rising villain. So that's why.
I'm going to copy the spoiler rant valconius posted last chapter.
If it's false, it's humorous. If it's true, it's hilarious
everything goes to shit, everyone backstabs everyone else, everything fucking dies, the fucking monsters were just holograms all along, the fucking world is just the crazy fever dream of an optimist from a thousand years ago gone wrong, Milly is dead permanently, and we finally encounter Punished Zeff who is literally responsible for everything bad that ever happened and turns out to also be a girl. The Yamato appeared because Zeff didn't use time travel, all he did was reboot the simulation and WW2 happened in the meantime, their entire world is running on a supercomputer on some secret Indonesian 10,000-year-old Cabal that incarnated their virtual reality into the real world, the Yamato didn't appear in his previous life and the mountain also didn't explode, it's just there because the real reason for WW2 was thar the Japanese Empire, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany and the United States were all allies all along in an attempt to penetrate the claketech barries and defenses of this nascent Indo-Malayan hyperpower. Now Zeff must re-summon from the now-unguarded databanks of the Association the hyperbolic time spider to train himself into the entity that will destroy the Malaysian-thai-Mongol neo-empire and his own world and his harem in the process.

If the writer use the "Chekhov's gun" rule,

the MC and gangs will get the power from the fuckin Battleship Yamato, wether it's only the magic reactor or with the guns aswell, idk..

Group Leader
Just kill him while he unconscious lol, no matter how strong he is you just need to cut his head or burn his body to ashes

Fed-Kun's army
There's still time to open the starfargate and call in S FG-1 to help out. He can still dial out to call in the Yamato to fire the gravity wave cannon at the dragon leyline nexus to boost the power of love from Minmei's singing! Minmei's mad beatboxing skills will call forth the Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills to come join the fight and win the day.
tumblr-ndzkw1-H5ac1tdhimpo1-500.gif

Then on his 1,165th life he can just start telling people "hey this guy is going to do something crazy". Then on his 548,345th life he can just walk up to the guy and slit his throat.

The End.

@Sep10trion lmao he really do be copying super champions ending
all i want is that Zeff inevitable wakes up in a hospital without legs and for his soccer coachto tell him he will never play football again
, that is the only cannon ending im willing to accept for this convoluted manga

Dex-chan lover
that was awful LMAO
"find a way to kill him in a month"
dude is fucking comatose go stab that bitch like holy fuck
this series is awful

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, now I’m definitely dropping it. It was fun but it really went to shit

Dex-chan lover
ok you travel back in time but dont fking forget that she told you "i love you" stop being a beta virgin when you are 80y +

Double-page supporter
@Sep10trion That spoiler sounds like it's giving this author waaaay too much credit. No way he would come up with something that creative when the actual manga is so generic and forgettable. Annoying everyone with this cliche plot twist is the first interesting thing he did.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the grandmother of all corners the author wrote themself into here. I could think of at least a dozen different ways they could've avoided this travesty and without even getting rid of this cool idea for a villain.

Dex-chan lover
Why is he surprised that he time traveled? did he forget he can do that?

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion damn you reminded of that garbage legend of maian, it was so awful the ending never made it into manga form, but you are right this here is nearing that level of bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread