Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - ReReSTART!

Dex-chan lover
@Arx724
a) douche is in a special prison
b) maybe now he will use the memory scroll with Sylverie's mom
c) guy lived as a sage in his past life, so love has never been part of his life even in the past. (remember that he is a grandpa inside)

Dex-chan lover
Can't they, ya know, just kill the dude while he is comatose?

He can't magic a slit throat away if he is unconscious.

Aggregator gang
At least he told everything to them, not to make it secret like most MCs

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12
@Shiden
@notgo19
@SilverDawn
@Arx724
@Patopeye
@Xenopsyche
@Reimos
Just kill the guy in prison, job done.
How would they do that? Don't just say "Walk in and kill him", it's as hard to break in and kill somebody as it is for somebody to break out.
Tell them he's a time traveller and knows the future? Maybe he can show them the scroll thing he did this chapter, but we have no idea what the limitations of that spell is. Might only work with people he's close to and familiar with, and you all saw how they reacted to being told about time travel without the scroll proof.

You're also all assuming he's not working on trying that right now. If anybody might have the authority to forcefully allow them to go cut the guy's head off, it's Iera.

Dex-chan lover
@Mentalout21 his proof could be that white scroll showing the future as well as him knowing about the Time Eater. Cause the Time Eater was an experiment they just started and no one should know about it that isn't in the organization. Also, having Selverie back up the MC's story would probably help a bit.

Contributor
dude, just go to the prison and cut off his goddamn head. JESUS

@Amplify find a way, he can go back in time, breaking a prison should be more difficult than defying the laws of physics.

Dex-chan lover
This train wreck is hilarious. "Okay, we're all going to die, the world is going to end, and everything we understand about magic is wrong. BUT WHICH ONE OF US IS WINNING THE WAIFU WAR?!" Never mind the writing of the characters like this, the bipolar tone changes for the reader are insane. It's like some kind of whiplash. This has to be deliberately bad. Made me laugh a lot more than most things in mangas that are actually trying to make me laugh.

I am confused why not literally go to where he's currently imprisoned and kill him?

I think I've lost my interest in this. Last chapter was a wreck and this chapter didn't help any of my concerns. All tension is lost both for the plot and the romantic side plots. There's just no driving force left here...

Dex-chan lover
@Regis, that would be pointless for two reasons ... first time progresses at a much slower pace inside that place so he could already mastered it and second, that is a magical prison dimension so it doesnt exist physically.And keeping "the door closed" would be pointless as well because he have simply recreated magic from scratch so he will be able to leave eventually.

so he domed the world by going back in time the first time. but then his time with those girls would be lost, unless he can bring them with him back to the point alt time line started.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the man while he's stuck in prison is the simplest option, as long as Zeff is willing to reveal the time travel magic.
With the memory scroll trick, he apparently doesn't need to worry about being believed, so it's only a matter of willingness.
Since he already showed this to all his team, there is a strong possibility he'll now explain the situation at least to the five head mages.
From there, the plan to take Grain's life while he's vulnerable is definitely an option.

Otherwise, Zeff needs to find a way to strengthen himself roughly in the same way as Grain does.
Maybe he can get himself locked up in a mind prison in the same way.
Or use a time skip trick to repeat a limited time of training multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
Glorious thot-slayer please come sooner than in a month! 😭

@Wyrm Yeah basically, the problem now is that the whole plot is screwed up since there is way more powerful magic that has little to do with the magic "system" they have so that's kind of weird

Users who are viewing this thread