Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - ReReSTART!

Supporter
Man, MAAAAAAAAN. Come on! YOU JUST WITNESSED YOUR HORRIFIC DEATHS. Even if you're disconnected from the reality that wasn't. What is this!

Group Leader
Too bad previous chapter destroy what have been build, it can be dragging more, like story of depression and run away, not just "wish" and miracle happen.
And this chapter, I think not the best solution, if harem party can believe what MC say, why not do the same thing to the 5 heavenly mage, MC have selverie, it should increase the probability, or just kill him when still in prison.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is this stupidity....?

why not just give a copy of that memory scroll of his to the female partner of the bad dude and just kill him before he gets powerful enough...? he's in prison with mind and all senses locked currently right?

there's deus ex, and then there's bad writing.... but the worst of them all, stupidity.....

do tell me if this issue was addressed somewhere in the story since manga sometimes missed things if it's based on novel or whatnot...

Double-page supporter
Does the MC even know the bad guy is in the prison? I don't want check the other chapter because it's a mess and i don't want remember that

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
@Wyrm
I, for once, do agree that killing somebody is the right thing to do...
it kind of hurts my soul to say that, from all the times I see random bumfucks who wants to murder every single antagonist even if that makes very little sense for the MC to do...

Well, there could really only exist 2( or 3 if you want to really stretch it ) issues with the plan" kill him before he wakes up".

1. they can´t find him, or anybody who knows where he is so they don´t know where to go.
2. they can´t convince the people who do know where he is, so they can´t get access/permission to kill him even if they did find him.
( granted the MC is from what I can tell somebody who would break in and kill them anyway if that really was the only choice left, even if it meant spending life in prison )

1 is fairly unlikely, as they know what organisation took him... but it is possible they would be unable to find them if bureaucracy gets in the way.
2 is more likely if there are spells that can record memories it's likely that there are spells that can modify memories too.

if a memory altering spells exist, then this memory sharing spell loses a lot of credibilities as his memories could just have been fabricated so the MC have a reason to kill him.
The girls trust him and know he would never lie without a good reason, a random secretary or officer would not trust him as easily.

3 which chance is almost none existent, but not 0% would be that, for some reason, the evil guy is already too powerful and if you tried to kill him he would wake up prematurely.
Again, considering we know his body went into a state of decay, this is VERY unlikely to be the chase.
@Palk94

If they made a prison that nobody could enter, not even the warden, then it would fall into the problem nr 2...
That said, where is it ever said that not even the wardens can enter it?
I know its a dimension prison but very few prisons throw away the keys and worst chase you could just brute force the jail if necessary.
If you can make something, then you are very likely to be able to break it too.

To all the people that say "Come on! Go to the prison and kill him!", let's remember how much time is passed for him inside that "dimensional prison" if we want to call it that way. It's possible that mr. BadGuy is inside that prison for days, for those who are outside. That make tons of time for him, and during that time he is probably become more powerful than them. So at the moment they still don't have a way to kill him. nor they have proof that they can kill him without problems. They can try, but's not sure if it will work.

Contributor
@Palk94 More importantly, the "we will gun for Zeff after this is all over" sounds like a massive deathflag for the quartet~

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure the asshole is still frozen by now

just show it to that other girl about MC's memory and just stab the heart, smash the head, burn the body, and spread the ashes

When your story needs a three paragraph summary and visual breakdown at the beginning of a chapter you know the plot is a little too convoluted lmao

@Palk94 the so called dimensional prison is just because of the parasite, his body still remains in the old castle, they could very well just go to his unconscious body and kill it

Dex-chan lover
So he can even show his memories.. lol just show em, get a sword, stab the bad guy in the heart while he's in that dimension and you even have time for an orgy.

I swear this writer sucks

Dex-chan lover
Also the part where each of them saw their HORRIFIC DEATHS, and somehow they all thought about dick... Bad writer! Bad!

Dex-chan lover
They gonna die, so now they have nothing to lose. I'll take that. MC might as well start finding a country that accepts polygamy....

Fed-Kun's army
they genuinely have the worst priorities in the entire fucking world? oh, the entire world gets destroyed thanks to a genocidal asshole? time to discuss who gets the rights to one preteens dick!

Users who are viewing this thread