Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie
Jokes aside, what did you guys think was going to happen?
Everyone dies and the end? Of course there will be a way to bring back characters and make the mc come out on top.
If no one dies, people will cry, if everyone dies people will also cry... this literally has a comedy tag, in what universe will all of the characters/waifus get massacred and stay that way?
Let me add a personal note to this: I find it completely stupid that they made that guy turn into such a supreme being. It was pretty clear from the first moment that not executing him was going to back fire and some pretty lazy writing from the Author, although the explanation, how he turned out that way was quite interesting and cool, the overall circumstances where weird.

The story so far is average for isekai, if you expected something ground breaking, move on, if you expected something with tragedy, move to works with a tragedy tag... I like it so far and am looking forward to how this "trash" develops, cause it's very enjoyable at times regardless of how cliché and trashy it is.

6.5/10, but could use better Art. Waifus carry the story in latest chaps. MC seems mentally challenged at times because of either the translation being wrong or more likely; the Author doesn't really know what he's doing at times....

wait ur telling me he's gonna be an underling again and not choose to create his own guild? btw I'm at chap two he has so many choices

only got to chapter 44 before dropping it because the author pulled a munchkin on the audience and apparently still felt very smug about it
and at the same time the author just ignored all the logic about magic lanes he/sh/it previously build and violates it just to make that munchkin happen...

also the dear author has apparently a mistaken believe in what a dream is or means... dreams can show you only what you know or are able to imagine so when trying to building a pocket dimension with toothpaste and a paperclip it could still succeed as long as you believe it or want it to succeed... so to say it has no bearing on reality at least not on reality you have yet to experience
a dream is only ever good to pinpoint problems in the past

after the author pulled that hattrick of crap out of nowhere i dont feel i can still enjoy it.
its a template, the art may appeal to me but it's lazy and dirty, the faces of the harem without the hair style are so similar its creepy not to mention how all their distinct personalities somehow become more and more similar to each other after entering the harem...
and the author tried to show off old copy and paste ingenuity when a steady progress would have been suitable
=> 4*/10*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

apparently BraveDude8 likes this manga quite a bit going by how vicious he is censoring this comment section with spoilers.... apparently there is a
munchkin in chapter 44 and the author broke his own world logic to create him
is a spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God the cringe, I can't anymore
I've really tried my best to enjoy this

As if the second time travel wasn't stupid enough, when zeff shows his party members their death their reaction to it is so weak and nonchalant and think that at a such a serious moment confessing is the right thing to do and then declare that they will find a way to beat the strongest being in the world in a carefree and happy go lucky mood... the author ruined all the tension and the feeling of their life being at stake like fucking idiot

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
This series was originally quite enjoyable. After the stupid f-ing Yamato chapter & the bullshit that followed, I dropped my rating to 2 and dropped the manga as a whole.

Do yourself a favour, and don't get attached.

Dex-chan lover
"isn't protagonists dying going to cause a lot of problem?"

"No actually. It's super easy barely an inconvenience."

This series summed up.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. There's like a billion far trashier isekais with like an 8/10 rating, I don't see how this is any worse.

at the very least in the second time travel the characters actually believed him and told the shit they wanted to. many isekais would still fuck around.

Dex-chan lover
I normally don't mind crappy writing when it comes to isekais. It's to be expected since I imagine that at least 80% of all isekais are writing by people who have no prior experience in writing. But this is pretty bad. In addition to everything that everyone else has pointed out, wouldn't it just be easier to break into the prison and kill the guy? He's just sitting there with a headcrab on him and can't defend himself.

Code:

holy shit, this is just one of many cliche manga that only do drama, watch someone die and cry about it. then insert the "time reversal" thingy and start from scratch, yep, this person is having hard time to progress the story without committing to 2 chapters worth of fillers.

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

Aggregator gang
Character Developments 100

This is cool lol
I don't know why they hated this but the manga is decent and good

Fed-Kun's army
I love my fair share of trashy manga but I think Ive had enough with this one

I slugged through this out of boredon. But that 4 man make-out scene was the tipping point. Im out.

Dex-chan lover
I got tired of this inconsistent drivel and quit. Got as far as giant ape nonsense.
The whole thing is just the same idiotic sequence of events over and over again. Go to fight a stupidly strong boss, one idiot fucks everything up for the entire party and needs to be rescued, then the boss gets beaten by deus ex machina. The protagonist spends the entire time being the most obnoxious brat imaginable, completely disregarding any purpose in having the memories of another timeline. In fact the only time the other timeline comes up at all is when the girls display romantic interest in him and suddenly it is time for the kid to do his old man roleplay to make things even more annoying.

And from what I'm seeing from other comments, this actually gets WORSE than that?

Too bad. I'm done with it.

It can have the 3/10 and fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread