Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

last two chaps were quite disappointment, it should have been explained that it wasn't time travel but his reincarnation magic, then he should have fly to (the association girl that died first) to borrow spider, OR SIMPLY KILL HIM WHEN HE STILL IS INSIDE THE CELL!

curse you mangadex After fewmonths again if this became unbookmarked again
ill slapp you with feelings

I was enjoying it like all the other isekai manga until
the battleship came out of the portal to the another world... red flags just shot up so fast it went into orbit... then it goes even beyond that with the shit tier character blowing up the world... but im still going to come back to see this until the end lol

The shtick with
Grain destroying the world out of nowhere
is just annoying... It had potential to be really interesting, but that just immediately hit that point where my eyes glazed over and I skimmed the rest of the chapter. Shit like that is so boring...

Dex-chan lover
dropped this a while back, decided to check the most recent chapter. I probably would have initially rated this as like a 5 or a 6 when I dropped it (average within its genre, competent art, decent storyline hook, decent harem, durdling pace was the only real drawback, totally average) but its apparently nosedived into pure trash. if it had some self-awareness the insanity level would be really entertaining but it seems frustratingly unironic.

Dex-chan lover
This manga still going? I put it on-hold after I catch up and I have no reason to read this again. I'll just forget this manga ever exist.

chapter 84
of all technology,,
why it have to be a whole fckin Yamato-class battleship (??)

what about the crew?
how they can operate it? move it?? maintain it??? any spare-parts?

don't tell me it just magically work and stay pristine, that's lazy writing

bad taste, I'm tellin ya, bad taste

probably author wanted to use Robot like Gundam but stopped then change to use technology with Japanese origin

Dex-chan lover
Why most of the manga that I enjoy starts really promising with a decent and likable characters a serviceable plot but later just completely downgrade into trash? Why authors can't just end it and stop prolonging it indefinitely when they clearly have no idea how to continue it?

In this situation I am even fine with dropping the literal Yamato into the pure fantasy world, okey it clashes with the world but okey. However it nothing signalize that this could happen. Literally one day author just thought it would look cool. Same happend with MC going back in time for the second time. It is just ultimate lazy writing. How can I feel any suspence or anything when I know that in any dangerous situation something ridiculous will happen to rescue the main team.

Oh the team is in danger? Well the seagull will drop him AK47 or Terminator starts to blaze into his enemies. Basically the author throw into trash any world believability.

If you're reading this and asking if this is worth reading. Don't. Or at least just read the first few volumes. later on the IMPOSSIBLY UNSOLVABLE PROBLEMS FROM SEEMINGLY OUT OF NOWHERE and deus ex machinas made to solve them are mind boggling. Its like they made it through a couple of volumes and forgot what the fuck a well structured story is.

TLDR;
Save yourself from this. If you really want to read it, drop it when you think it's about to turn ass because it will.

Users who are viewing this thread