"Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Basically is an in game walkthrough with and the secrets, drops and item locations. Considering how hard we can cheat games using those advantages, is not hard to guess why its a game breaker for those inside of that world

Dex-chan lover
The best kind of revenge, showing them they are completely irrelevant to your life and happiness.

Dex-chan lover
So he has a strategy guide. Be just my luck to be stuck with the Final Fantasy 9 Bradygames version.

Also, girl, why the f should he come back to that torment to indulge your feelings? Either stick up for him or grow a spine or leave.

Dex-chan lover
ayy muscIebrain tsundere, what a dumb dumb

i do hope she'II stop that pride buIIshit and join MC after he defeat that muscIebrain hero tho

Dex-chan lover
And this my friends is the textbook example of the worst kind of tsundere. The type to lose with the guy they like not even knowing how they feel until its way too late.

That was a tad unsatisfying. He should have made the shitty nun crawling and begging more before telling her "nope, I don´t handle with assholes".
By the way, where does he keep all his stuff? Is there inventory/loot box magic or does he leave it in a trustworthy inn he found with his guide?
Also, I agree that the Tsunderer is pathetic. Honestly, if she wants to be with him, she should say so instead of asking in such a roundabout way.

Dex-chan lover
Read some of the source WN.

The priestess turns out to be a Tigon fanatic - since Eugene is Tigon's chosen one she'll devote herself to protecting him no matter what awful things he does.
Also it seems the priestess has been blackmailing tsundere to stay with the party...might have ro reread the source again to refresh my memory.

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob
Don't worry, it may seem like they got off light now but the ultimate payoff is GLORIOUS.
*Spoiler Alert*
The Hero is a jackass to everyone and tanks his own reputation while the MC just keep trucking along solo, ultimately having to save the Hero party and defeat the Demon King's General on his own. At the victory banquet the Hero tries to set up the MC as being possessed by the Demon, turns out its one of the Royal Knights who is: MC kills him, the King basically sends out a worldwide missive saying the Hero and Priestess are enemies of their Kingdom because they sided with a Demon(against the MC who's being raised into being a Hero), stripped of their belongs and exiled from the Kingdom, with the Priestess being excommunicated from the church as well. Missha gets to watch MC be all lovey dovey with his GF(who should show up in Ch 3, she's the blonde girl hanging on his arm, and realizes she completely fucked up. His only party members are his GF(non combatant) and a Golem(destroyed in the fight at the banquet) at least until the end of the 1st arc.

Dex-chan lover
If the cover is any indication, then the tsundere already blew her chance. Good stuff
Peeking ahead...
Yup! She sure did. One of the girls he rescues falls for him hard!

@Kikaibaka Yeah, from the fact that Tsundere girl had still interest in him I guessed that this won´t be their last meeting.

Also, it is just me or did we just skip a few beginner arcs? Other mangas would show the MC getting all the weapons and saving a bunch of girls, but here he just said "I saved a bunch of girls from slavery and got over a dozens of rare artifacts" in about 4 pages. LOL

@minecraftnoob I disagree.

There are plenty of series out there with rightful gloating / comeuppance but this felt really cathartic to me.

"Ah these guys? Yeah I dont even spend emotional energy on them anymore. I honestly dont really care what they are up to." seems fresh and healthy to me really.

What is it they say? The greatest form of revenge is living happily.

Users who are viewing this thread