"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE make sure the hero scum is actually dead and doesn't come back later YET AGAIN. And kill the fanatic as well for all I care, no one should live after threatening your waifu.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the """"hero"""" struck down here ALMOST makes ya forget about chapter 10, doesn't it

(I mentioned this in previous comments but based on my minutes of research the actual 'tentacle' scene from the light novel appears FAR tamer (no mention nor explicit implication of penetration, just gross licking) then what the Artist/Editors decided to have depicted in the Manga)

Dex-chan lover
The last handwritten thing says a variant "Magnus-san, I'm glad you're alright"

Dex-chan lover
Well you guys got what you asked for, though I did she coughing when he struck the hero so I assume the hero is just in critical but not dead.

Supporter
Screw Derbenvot, at least the hero and his zealot finally got to experience some pain.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a satisfying chapter on many levels

Thank you for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
The recurring villain trope is a trope for a reason... cockroaches like these are hard to get rid of.

Fed-Kun's army
@Soren59 you mean eugene?

and also (this isn't talkin to you Soren) I really like magnus, he's not a stupid friendship is everything type of protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread