"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the under developed the martial arts girl a bit in the manga so I’ll elaborate.

Put plainly, she’s an idiot. The kind of violent kid with a lot of energy who was made to attend martial arts training to learn discipline and self control. Instead she thinks she can solve everything with her fists. She genuinely thinks people should convey their intentions and emotions by slugging eachother. She didn’t think there was anything wrong with the hero up until he abandoned her and even assaulted the blacksmith along with him because it was never properly drilled into her head that you cant just go around attacking people.

The hero was trash.
The nun was blindly devoted.
The friend was conflicted.
She was just utterly stupid.
Meh it might be a difference in culture tho? Could it be that beastkin there lives by might is right? But yeah she kind of person who'll meet someone who just kicked her into the curb if not getting house trained

Hate when stories reuse the same enemy over and over again. The hero can't be killed? Seriously? If the hero can't be killed, why didn't you kill the priestess?

Dex-chan lover
seriously? they allowed that shit to walk away? since that shit cant die, just impale him on a pole and leave him there to suffer until he finally stays dead, impale that bitch with him as well while at it.
i dont get why the author allowed them to remain free, there is other things that can be used as antagonists.

there is so many creative ways you can punish someone who cant die but yet feels the pain.
It’s probably some bs thing about their positions…

Ie the Worthless “hero” is still….a “Hero” same with the “Holy Maiden”…

But hey look at it this way if the “hero” wants people to praise him he will still try to fight the demons (it’s not like the other demons would even try to listen to him) and if anything thr “hero” “may” eventually slay one of the demon generals by the time Mc took care of the other 6.

i'ma miss gladius, but unicorn baymax- i mean gladius mk 2 looks cool too, i hope he's at least half the bro gladius was.

guess the one or two panels we saw of the catgirl contributing wasnt all, or she's getting extra punishment for the other 2 too., tho seems a bit unfair she's the only one punished at all. but at least misha understands even if she didnt do the things they did she was complicit and didnt try to stop them or anything and stayed with them. she can try to find some redemption. those two though are just gonna keep digging the hole they've fell into deeper after hitting the bottom. they asspull him into turning good i'd be super disapointed lol.

but HOW is eugene only lvl 20 if he literally cant die! that's such a powerful passive like come on dude stop being a whiny ass thug and fight some monsters. oh right he's eugene.... nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread