"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

@Joemassie728 Oh I agree if it doesn't make sense for the MC to have a harem then I'm going to be against the character having a harem.

@ainz theres one manga where the mc spends his day at brothels and i like that one better than the harems because at least the sotry is believable

Double-page supporter
@Joemassie728 It does remember ottoman empire and it's harem the only thing that may happen is their sons/daughters fighting over inheritance later.

@gregger In the original I feel like she just kinda....ceased after getting back to the kingdom. They didn't mention her again. Meanwhile the hero goes free because there's a holy kingdom out there made of fanatics like the priestess.....and the priestess goes free because she's a representative from said kingdom sent to the hero. They can't deal with a war right now between their own weakened situation and the demonlord certainly taking advantage of it so they spread word of their crimes and exiled them, hell they legitimately wanted to give the death penalty to the hero and if he wasn't immortal they would have done it. Priestess is the only one that would have gotten off scott free then due to diplomatic immunity.

For other things, I do wonder if Misha won't show up again. Don't need her in the harem but if she can level up appropriately she can be a tank for Magnus assuming this other golem drops out in a similar way fighting the demon lords minions and roflstomping the hero repeatedly. And while I'm not sure it will get this far, I'm REALLY looking forward to some bullshit like Magnus shooting magic THROUGH the hero to kill the demon lord and the hero falling down wondering why he isn't immortal anymore. Question will be whether the hero is serving him to keep his immortality or the demon lord is swinging him about like some awkwardly designed kite shield.

Dex-chan lover
So he can't be killed because he is the hero so they let him go? F**k that shit, fine I can accept he can't be killed so cut off his arms and legs and let him rot in some deep dark prison. Same goes for that fanatic.

RPIeK01.png

Dex-chan lover
"What kind of man is he?" The faithful kind! Get lost! 😆

Wow...The Hero and that crazy bitch didn't get at least imprisoned? Is there also some kind of "can always break through prison wall"-buff on him? Why didn't the cut of his legs? Why isn't that mental bitch in a hospital?
Also why did sword-girl get off the hook that easily? She didn't participate? She did. She was an onlooker and profited as part of his group from their crimes. I guess, if they have to punish her, they also have to punish a lot of other officials, how also didn't do anything against the hero. At least she fought honestly against the demon. As did the raped cat girl. Why is that one that miserably chained to a wall in a dungeon? Did she regularly kill people off-camera? At least she didn't side with a demon. Why isn't the nun with her? It doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix because the catgirl is actually not a nice person, iirc she was the one who beat up the dwarf and had no qualms about it, Misha at least was trying to stop them, this then hit her that Magnus was practically what was keeping the hero's group away from getting gulag-ed since he always kept Eugene at bay.

also the kingdom can't touch the hero cause the church are fanatics of their god, and their god as given his blessings on the "hero" therefore, blame god for giving his blessings on a shitty person.

@xXDarksiderXx Sekkaku Cheat wo Moratte Isekai ni Teni shita n dakara, Suki na you ni Ikitemitai its a generic name in english on here its called sekkaku cheat

I only read a few chapters before i quit it so not sure if it gets better kr not

A alguien mas le aparece las 2 ultimas imagenes superpuestas, ademas de un cartel del traductor del manga ???

Aggregator gang
I hope magnus is faithful, I dont care for the harem in so many mangas...
And I hope he doesn't get drugged and spends the night with the chick or some other stupid plot...

Why did Magnus just pick up a rock and throw it in the middle of a conversation just to look cool?

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto

well, the manga is not tagged as one, it does have rape tho...
Men are not always the rapist after all

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread