"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
New character be looking like a snack with that dark skin but we don't want no harem up in this manga. Mc's is already pretty satisfied with the current relationship he has going on and so are we.

Fed-Kun's army
I read this then I'm like WAIT. What does the hero need a healer or leveling for if he's immortal? Definitely should have a note about him being unable to be killed by man only. Cause if the demon lord can't kill him?

Especially confused by the healer if he doesn't actually need healing. I guess she's just their for get big boobs and empty brain.

Why the hell would they let Eugene keep his gear? Thats stupid as hell. Might as well give a murderer their weapons and bullets after being convicted. They should have taken all his armor, gear, potions, accessories, and his weapons. Just leave him and Hilde in rags then throw them in a mythril prison since he is too weak to break free. The whole thing about letting him go with his new sword and all their gear is just setting him up to be an even bigger pain in the ass later. Dumb. As. Shit.

lpe

Well, it wasn't really great read, but it has become worst.
Since i've got time i'll finish this up though, why not after all right

I feel like the under developed the martial arts girl a bit in the manga so I’ll elaborate.

Put plainly, she’s an idiot. The kind of violent kid with a lot of energy who was made to attend martial arts training to learn discipline and self control. Instead she thinks she can solve everything with her fists. She genuinely thinks people should convey their intentions and emotions by slugging eachother. She didn’t think there was anything wrong with the hero up until he abandoned her and even assaulted the blacksmith along with him because it was never properly drilled into her head that you cant just go around attacking people.

The hero was trash.
The nun was blindly devoted.
The friend was conflicted.
She was just utterly stupid.

@newmangareader246

Well, he’s only immortal until that condition is cleared. After that he’ll completely lose his immortality and just have his other skills. Given his personality it’s unlikely he’d ever try to win if it meant he could die in battle. But since he’s out of the picture, I bet that one day he’ll be killed when he loses his skill right in the middle of pissing someone off because Magnus did his job properly.

Hey,why did they mix up some Indian culture with Egyptian backgrounds?
And also,India is not so filled up with deserts?It's hella covered up in vegetation and mountains all over.
(There's only 1 desert,the Thar Desert, in the whole country and is insignificant to the Sahara,Atcama or the Great Arabian deserts)
And not every Indian is brownish,colored or black; there's so many people as white as Britishers(the Englishmen).

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck is that hero skill..? are these gods fucking stupid? Do you realize if the hero goes against your will and is a huge scumbag he could quite literally destroy the whole world

@Ritikha-Riteesha, I don't think they ever mentioned it was India or Eygpt though and I doubt they are trying to be realistic. It seems to me that they just tried to make up a fantasy desert region by mixing and mashing some cool stuff from the middle east.

Power Uploader
Ok so he didn't die. Man this shit sucks. Also thank god that bitch Masha left

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so the comically, irredeemably, unbelievably evil asshole hero literally can't be removed from the series...cool.

That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Users who are viewing this thread