Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 13.1 - The tea party with the princ…

Dex-chan lover
Remember, the title is "Mental Otome". As in, even as a middle-aged guy she already had the heart of a maiden. She said as much from the jump. I'm not saying that to push any kind of political agenda I might have, just... that's kind of how I think the story is meant to be read.
(nor do I think the author had intended kind of serious message aside from "isn't she much cuter now that the outside matches?" -- which yes, she does in my opinion ❤️)

But yes, coming from a mental otome those last few lines don't feel wrong. She's still a young girl, even with her quirky origins. It's not weird she wants to dress up an adorable boy!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she is 13 in this chapter? Did they change the settings from the web novel? Because

iirc, kids from this world will attend school at 12, and they are considered adult at 15.

Dex-chan lover
Vis-a-vis the spoiler?

Yep.
That's why Miranda sees the prince so femininely; he was a girl once

Dex-chan lover
Remember, the title is "Mental Otome". As in, even as a middle-aged guy she already had the heart of a maiden. She said as much from the jump. I'm not saying that to push any kind of political agenda I might have, just... that's kind of how I think the story is meant to be read.
(nor do I think the author had intended kind of serious message aside from "isn't she much cuter now that the outside matches?" -- which yes, she does in my opinion ❤️)

But yes, coming from a mental otome those last few lines don't feel wrong. She's still a young girl, even with her quirky origins. It's not weird she wants to dress up an adorable boy!
But also remember that he was also described to have a girlfriend (I think? might misremember). So by the info we have been given (and literary rules [words] show everything relevant and only what's relevant [words]) this is a large shift in inclinations (assuming the last page's note is sexual in nature, and not just wanting to dress someone up for fun. But really feels like author is setting up a romance here).

Dex-chan lover
But also remember that he was also described to have a girlfriend (I think? might misremember). So by the info we have been given (and literary rules [words] show everything relevant and only what's relevant [words]) this is a large shift in inclinations (assuming the last page's note is sexual in nature, and not just wanting to dress someone up for fun. But really feels like author is setting up a romance here).

People who don't know - :meguu:

People who know - :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread