Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 15.1 - Do we have a spy or two in o…

Dex-chan lover
Finding out that someone or anyone has info about what you (try to) hide under the bed would be a severe mental damage for kids/teenagers.
Hopefully MC wouldn’t accidentally blab about it.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
the spy is probably one of the maids employed by the arkrays. fairly free movement within the estate and under the guise of cleaning you can find out lots of stuff.
the same is probably true for one/some of the mc's estate maids

Dex-chan lover
It's common practice in these mangas to have the closest maid be one of the better fighters.

I don't think it would be bad for her to visit their own guards. Would be good for morale.

Of course they're "evil". Might actually be, but it seems a bit simplistic, even for her.

Dex-chan lover
the spy is probably one of the maids employed by the arkrays. fairly free movement within the estate and under the guise of cleaning you can find out lots of stuff.
the same is probably true for one/some of the mc's estate maids
Additionally, people like to gossip, so you don't even need direct access to gain info.
It's common practice in these mangas to have the closest maid be one of the better fighters.
It's all but confirmed in this chapter, as far as tropes go, that her maid is a secret service agent.

Dex-chan lover
Additionally, people like to gossip, so you don't even need direct access to gain info.

It's all but confirmed in this chapter, as far as tropes go, that her maid is a secret service agent.
Yeah "I am but a simple chambermaid..." is a flag. She's armed to the teeth and trained to the hilt, I bet.

Dex-chan lover
This Tolastina girl is about to fund a cult when she finds out Miranda makes her own plushies.

Dex-chan lover
That's a rather complete/fulfilling pace for a half chapter. I am always late to read this manga so this is the first time I've not read all at once.

Group Leader
That's a rather complete/fulfilling pace for a half chapter. I am always late to read this manga so this is the first time I've not read all at once.
That's because this adaptation generally does this: 2 WN chapters = 1 manga chapter.
In this case, chapter 15.1 is chapter 30, excluding the last page.

Dex-chan lover
ol6rEAol.png

I have the slight suspicion that you are "those people"

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah "I am but a simple chambermaid..." is a flag. She's armed to the teeth and trained to the hilt, I bet.
I mean we knew from the introduction of magic that she's not just Miranda's chambermaid but also her guard. And I'd be shocked if someone who is very precise with her magic, who's good enough to be the last thing standing between the baby daughter of a duke and whatever wishes her harm, wasn't able to defend them both.

Users who are viewing this thread