Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 14.1 - I'm a fiancee candidate?!

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a problem with people enjoying fiction in whatever way they want, but it always rubs me the wrong way when someone starts fantasizing about other what other real people are thinking, especially when it involves their own fetishes. I think it's pretty obvious the author just didn't want romance in their story, so Miranda thinking "I see what you aimed for there writer" feels like she's pushing her own fujoshi fetishes onto an unsuspecting third party. Granted she didn't say it out loud and she doesn't have any fujoshi friends to share with in this world, but reading it still made me uncomfortable....

Dude still a dude idk where you getting at

Dex-chan lover
yep, its the prince who bring out the issue first to fmc
and he bring it because their conversation and interaction remind both of them when they're dating in the previous life even tough they no longer remember their old name
and there you go, a love that continue even into another life, its pretty sweet tbh

the prince still have the old fujoshi habit from the previous life, tough
Now the prince could be come the main character of fujoushi. Also I said again:
How tables have turned for the MC. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
You are now imagining MC hitting a Dempsey Roll against the Prince’s dick.
Ah man I just had to laugh about that one. If it's a choice rather be a lesbo than a gaybo. Make some sort of deal if it comes down to it. That way can still enjoy some sweet embrace,
but this chapter makes me question mc sexuality.

Dex-chan lover
Aw hell yeah can't wait for the reveal that they both got reincarnated and were actually each other's lovers in their previous life.

Why would the mother at all say "It is quite an honor for our family, but for you, Miranda it is very unfortunate news."? Are you sure that is a correct translation.

The way that is written implies that she is willing to marry off her daughter for the betterment of their family under the assumption that the daughter will hate it and doesn't care.

Group Leader
Why would the mother at all say "It is quite an honor for our family, but for you, Miranda it is very unfortunate news."? Are you sure that is a correct translation.

The way that is written implies that she is willing to marry off her daughter for the betterment of their family under the assumption that the daughter will hate it and doesn't care.
I don't know how the Japanese text will help you, but here you are: 我が家には名誉だけれどミランダには辛い知らせが届いたわよ

Fed-Kun's army

I read it more as "This is going to disrupt your hobbies and you're going to be upset about it."

That said, arranged marriages without the consent of one of (or sometimes even either of) the parties involved are common outside the English-speaking world, and were common everywhere until relatively recently in history.

Dex-chan lover
yep, its the prince who bring out the issue first to fmc
and he bring it because their conversation and interaction remind both of them when they're dating in the previous life even tough they no longer remember their old name
and there you go, a love that continue even into another life, its pretty sweet tbh

the prince still have the old fujoshi habit from the previous life, tough
So that means,
the prince also genderswap???

Dex-chan lover
I came here for the funny attitude of MC, not a lover romance story... I hope the author doesn't go to that route too soon.
I think I've heard somewhere that the romance doesn't happen for some time during the first chapters of this series. I think? I'm not sure since it's been a while since I've read the comments of the first few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Miranda should count herself lucky. If this were like a real life noble family in that era, she'd need to be spreading her legs to pop out an heir for some creaky old noble 20-40 years older than her.

Cute prince she already has chemistry with? The only way to beat the house is to cash out your chips while you still have the smallest lead.

Users who are viewing this thread