Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
"Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to disagree?"

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1 skipping pages.....I've never heard of anyone doing this before. I'm honestly blown away and speechless. I think you should just drop the manga if you're that disinterested or find a hobby that doesn't involve reading.

Dex-chan lover
Calling a blooming lilly when her "rival" is called Yuri, what irony.

We hath reached the turning point of Berns redemption arc and im kinda loving it

I'm really never gonna get over that "you're like someone from a dream" line drop. As both a burn and a criticism it fits so well.

Dex-chan lover
Alfred's got a Royal Flush and Ed got the Joker..

@redspecs

yeah, it's like a butterfly knife.. the name sounds nice but good for stabbing.

@hanamore

No, Holy Joo, you already have Jamie Oh.

I can’t help but suspect Yuri of being either stupid naive or a subversive plant by a foreign government to weaken the kingdom. I can feel myself getting dumber with every speech bubble and I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not yet.

Contributor
It's a little sad "Dean" couldn't come to the banquet to dance with Iris, that would've been glorious.
Nice to see Bern back to his senses after a few well-placed burns

I'm still not sure if that was an error in the art in a past chapter, but I keep thinking back to how Alfred seemingly has another sibling...
It can't be, right?

I really cannot fathom how a person can be so foolish, I'm really putting my bets on brainwashing cause I refuse to believe that people can be so entitled and stupid...

I’m either ripping Ed’s dick off or stitching Yuri’s pussy shut in order to prevent them from producing offspring.

Users who are viewing this thread