Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Banned
People... people ... Yuri is dumb because she is an otome game protagonist... remember?
They're cut from the same cloth as shoujo manga protagonists... i.e. clueless, overly kind, and prone to making all sorts of bishies fall in love with them entirely too easily for no reason.

Double-page supporter
That's why Bern got away with whatever he did, he's the second child. If he's the first he should've suppressed Iris from the get-go & won't let her have a redemption chance at all.

That said I'm glad Bern saw Iris' vision as it is; "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime".

I'm honestly wondering if Yuri was planted by a foreign power to undermine the country, suggestions to drain the treasury, raise taxes and dismantle the military seem like deliberate enemy action.

The Crown Prince and the other two guy feels like they doesn't belong to this manga because they are so foolish the other characters are smart even someone that only appeared as a background character is smart it's irritating to see foolish character's in a manga full of smart one's

Users who are viewing this thread