Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
So many beyond suspicious things this part. I would say that Iris should be savvy enough to not let it slide, but any normal person would have to live as a paranoid if they suspected every little thing they encountered.

If it's just reselling her goods at a profit, I would be relieved since that's still small fry stuff. I'm more worried that it's some sort of preparation to undermine Azuta more directly.

@Garrett you could very well have a catalogue and choose from the comfort of your own home. But I get the point.

Supporter
I think the bigger question is who is funding Monroe. He might be trying to win influence by showing how much he can waste.

Supporter
@Mitsusecrets the rich also have personal attendants to get them to places: https://www.wired.com/2014/06/vertu-signature-touch/

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's probably not how it will go, but it'd be hilarious if they found out that, while corrupt, Monroe isn't part of any conspiracy or plotting anything, and it turned out that the guy with him was just a good friend of his.

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith

If he isn't too corrupt, the least he would be is a criminal, because he would likely be smuggling what he buys abroad and sells it for more money, because he sure as hell can't use that much unless he has lots of parties, which he otherwise can't afford either

Isn't Iris doing the same thing as Ed and the skank squad by escaping reality with the help of Yuri? I mean she literally saw her being extremely fucking suspicious and went like, "but what if she wasn't extremely fucking suspicious? that would be good" then left it at that. If she was the "better be safe than sorry" type she could've placed some kinda assistant or Tanya to watch whatever the hell was going on at that very time and place.

She should have sent dida to stealthily follow yuuri. U gotta trust ur gut girl

Theory: Yuri an agent send or converted by the neighbouring counry to destabilse them and make it easier to invade.

Double-page supporter
You can learn stuff if you go to Reddit. I've heard at least through YouTube (those Reddit channels, TTS or with narrators) that the elites would be able to shop after-hours with specific appointments & special, discreet products reserved only for them. & also they'd have special branches that we plebs won't be able to just enter, of course. They'd also be able to special-order limited edition stuff tailored to their elite tastes.

I wish she wouldn't keep saying she's overthinking, it's so annoying because clearly, the author doesn't make her act on her decisions and passes them off as her overthinking to provide more plot.

Isn't Iris doing the same thing as Ed and the skank squad by escaping reality with the help of Yuri? I mean she literally saw her being extremely fucking suspicious and went like, "but what if she wasn't extremely fucking suspicious? that would be good" then left it at that. If she was the "better be safe than sorry" type she could've placed some kinda assistant or Tanya to watch whatever the hell was going on at that very time and place.
Not really. See, as the fiancee of the prince, it'd actually be hella difficult for Yuri to be anywhere without a retinue of guards in the first place. Also, how likely do you think it is that the idiot prince, his mom and the other two idiots would leave her alone at the same time, without any idea about her whereabouts, for an extended amount of time(considering it easily takes hours to get to the town proper from the depths of the castle)? Add to that, that there doesn't seem to be a reason Yuri would do that? Not surprising that Iris thought maybe she imagined it.

Users who are viewing this thread