Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
@chanmyse
@sands

Everything you’ve built up over the past few years and all you care about are about to be destroyed in one fell swoop but I’m sure neither of you would be stressed at all about this situation, right? Not to mention she’s also a prime target for assassination already, so she has that to worry about too.

Lol. You can't have her being a Mary Sue for the whole series. There needs to be times were she is lost or there would be no development.

Aggregator gang
@chanmyse dude everything she has built is falling apart cut her some slack. She's still a strong an independent woman but she's not a damn robot obviously she's going to be stressed out as hell when shes being branded as a criminal, her fief is falling apart, her company is falling apart, and even her entire family's reputation and status is going down the drain. Jeez

@sands

Dude, she is stressed as hell and is actively trying to solve this case on her own. Nowhere at anytime was it implied that she is a damsel in distressed.

This is the drama that I have been waiting for!

@chanmyse
So your saying just because she lost her calm, she isn't a strong independent woman. Who is what not even allowed to ask for or get help from someone else? That is basically a Marysue, if everything always goes her way with little to no difficulty. That would make for a dull drama. Besides this is to be expected she has become a threat to the 2nd prince, so obviously his supporters would do something to hinder her. She isn't running or hiding, she is doing her best to fix the problem.

@sands
Having emotions (other than smug or happy) and expressing them = damsel in distress? So me crying over anything or panicking makes me a damsel in distress. What weird logic you have.

Dex-chan lover
this is EXACTLY what real world religions did back in the middle ages, especially the christian church.

if anything its fierce not lost...

update after 2 months, is everything alright over there or have we just caught up to the raws ?

Dex-chan lover
@TomTangent Well, technically she is a damsel (a young woman of noble birth) and she is distressed, but considering that she’s backed against a corner and stands to have power stripped away from her house, her whole family, on top of losing everything she’s worked hard for, I think she has every right to be friggin’ distressed.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how Iris will react when she discovers Dean's true identity. Probably badly, considering how distrustful Iris has been since the incident with the 2nd prince and since her father told her about possible threats to her live. She may think that the 1st prince just got close to her because of the power she amassed and I can't say she would be wrong in assuming so. I just hope she doesn't crack too badly when the revelation is done.

Hello, for those who have been introduced to this title through the manga, this chapter of the manga is at chapter 56 in the light novel. You can pick it up from there but I recommend that read from the start as some bits of the story were left out of the manga

Contributor
Ugh..... Second Prince and His Aides Gangin' up against a single girl....
OH C'MON, HOW PUSSY THEY ARE....!!! THEY SHOULD CUT OFF THEIR DICKS AND BECOME EUNUCHS!!!
I'm Almost Punched My Monitor, Luckily Mah Boi First Prince Show up and subdue my anger

Users who are viewing this thread