Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dang, it's been a while and so my last impression of the manga, it was a feeling of happiness. But holy fuck, this chapter is the complete opposite. Everything is so tense and Iris is losing. But everything will be daijoubu cause 1st prince-sama is here to the rescue. I can't wait for him and Iris to slam dunk on the second prince and the Darryl Church.

I binged this manga and now I'm sad 😭😭 how dare the 2nd prince faction do this to my Iris-chan!! Unforgivable!!😡

I have so much to say about this chapter, but can we just take a moment and admire the wide display of ridiculous/hilarious facial expressions our dear Iris displays in this chapter? Seriously, if the plot wasn't so intense I'd be dying from laughter by now.

Also, thank you, chocolate empire scans, for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Vasqueztion
Imagine being so butthurt over your ex's happiness you get your church going friend to get his dad to excommunicate you. Then fuck over your ex's business despite everyone liking what she offers and it having nothing to do with you.

Reminder that his grandmother preferred her and was btfo in front of a ton of nobles.

@sands

Based on how she already has this meticulously planned so far, I don’t think she’ll come off as a damsel in distress even if Dean does help her. It seems that he is a useful tool that will perfect her plans without having to be in debt to her stressed mother and not very familiar Queen. She and Dean already have a fairly equal power dynamic although she is technically his boss and I don’t think Dean is the type of person to use this situation to get a marriage out of her (although she might not be opposed since it may lend more power to her fief and family as well as have a bit more power over that stupid second prince). It’s more of an even exchange: she saves her family and fief while Dean gets one over his brother.

@sands I've read the WN so I can assure you she isn't the damsel in distress, though the first prince did help her a bit in this situation. If you're worrying if she's gonna marry him based on that, she isn't.
later in the series, a prince from another country wants her to be his wife and she even seriously considered marrying that prince since there's a lot of benefits to her family. I don't remember if she accepted the proposal because the translation stopped. 😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
@slayerdart sir sorry to mention you, but can you tell me what chapter is on wn from this point on? or maybe what chapter is the starting of this arc ? and can you suggest me the good scans for WN either Asian Hobbyist or djurasico ?

Actions in the name of Abramic religions is getting quite tiresome

@undercurses well the start of this arc from wn is on chapter 56 if I recall correctly. Asianhobbyist started at 85 I think so you might want to check up in the novelupdates to find the translator of the earlier chapters. After reading the earlier chapters, I'd suggest to read on Asianhobbyist first until their latest translated chapter then move to Djurasico for the rest of the chapters. Asian Hobbyist is in chapter 192 while Djurasico is on chapter 236. In translation quality, Asian Hobbyist is much more easier to read but djurasico is ahead in translation.

Aggregator gang
@slayerdart thank you for the information, kind sir of internet citizen.
if its asian hobbyist the recommended one, then i will wait them to translate more than change to the other scan

Group Leader
She's so fucking stupid, I would've started production of guns the moment she had the resources to do so taken the scond price out instantly.

Dex-chan lover
I think you are the one being stupid TetsuyaLP. She would just make a enemy of pretty much everyone doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Ok the denounciation is obviously a serious matter, but why are they panicking so hard over a tariff raise, jeez. The two matters are clearly not equally severe (and it's stupid they were even brought up in the same chapter except it's an obvious ploy by the author to raise tension).

YES it's crippling to their profit margins but y'know, the risk being put in a stockade and stoned is a bit more important.

Users who are viewing this thread