Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Fuck, I was really hoping we would get more this chapter. ugh Welp shit now im going to be on edge for the next chapter D: I cant wait to see how shell shut them all down this time c:

image0.jpg

Empty speech bubble.

Aggregator gang
I really want to see Iris verbally kick their asses from one end of the country to the other.

Also, it seems to be becoming increasingly clear that the current queen, the pope, several nobles, and at least a few businessmen are all traitors who are deliberately attempting to bring about the collapse of the country. It's time for a proper purge!

Here I am.. still waiting for the time when she found out that Dean is the prince..

Fed-Kun's army
I need the new chapter - post-haste!
It was totally worth taking a break from reading this manga, since I do not like cliffhangers.
En-block there's been enough process to keep me awake during the night.

Fed-Kun's army
It's weekly, right? Tell me it is

Crap... It's monthly. I'm hanging dead off the cliff now, time to re-read this again.

fuck you Baltimore

goddammit
I put this manga aside on a cliffhanger a while back to let a few chapters build-up
I start from the beginning and reread the whole thing only to be left on a bigger cliff

guh

DEFEAT THEM ALL! I need them dead, not just powerless, but seeing them get pressed into the corner will make me feel great

Fed-Kun's army
Well. We have persevered. Only a few days should remain till the next chapter is released!

Group Leader
I discovered this yesterday.
I've already caught up with the last upload.
I absolutely love the extra credits from Chocolate Empire :') I love this manga but I have to say, they're part of the reason I enjoy it so much as well.

These monthly releases will take a toll on my mind tho, we're getting deep into story progression right now !

Users who are viewing this thread