Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

@mojo
fairly certain that she is in fact a foreign spy whatever she was in the otome game. Notice how cold she is to the one guy now that he no longer has any political power. He’s of no use to someone looking to manipulate the government now.

@alidan Thanks for the info. That seemed to be the case and even in manga you get similar situations. Oh well im patient i can just wait on manga releases. I do feel like I wont ever get conclusions for 70% of stories I started reading in the past 2 years though which is a shame and simply down to the state and style of the industry in japan.

@alidan I know exactly what you mean, sometimes i just dont care and click that spoiler tag. Usually its gets me more interested and backfires oh well. I find a good spoiler can rousemuch motivation in me to view or read a story I would have otherwise ignored.

She is giving him the cold shoulder now that he isn't useful.

She is definitely a spy. Weakening the country's army and now discarding a useless pawn. I have no doubts now.

@ParagonNight
For me the spoilers I don't like are leading ones where it leaves you open to wanting to know whats next, if it just states my curiosity, like lets go the duchess in the attic, or whatever its name is, where the manga is monthly, and the ln is far enough ahead that you can know what happens, for the last 4 months I have had a relatively good idea of where there story goes for the part i'm interested in, and that's enough, now the manga just lets me watch it play out.

another way to put it is wiki movie plot synopsis, unless it's a thriller or mystery where not knowing is the best part, I get as much watching the movie as I do from reading the plot, hell much of the time I read the plot before I see a movie and I miss nothing, it just saves me money on movies I don't need to see.

this story smacks but alas I am a dumb teen who thrives on romance when will they b a thing

Dex-chan lover
@Stormdragon I said this on the previous chapter or one a bit before it too, but I still think a better spy would continue treating him well now that his house is in ruin and he's politically useless. She's blowing her cover for anyone looking for the signs. Amateur move.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is a really good story, isn't it? I went in expecting just another otome isekai, and was pleasantly surprised.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck, he just casually admitted to loving her despite being all "I just like watching her work" five minutes ago? Is that a mistranslation?

Also, yep, they really are going to make the villainess as stupid evil as possible, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread