Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

ahh the mother-daughter bond in this chapter is heartwarming :’))) glad to see her mother’s past! thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
:O the did a here sounds like such a prick but he does speak sense
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
the wall to wall texts in here are a bit headache inducing but the story is progressing nicely

Dex-chan lover
Dida's point was about the way MC was talking. "Just incase" is a bloody insulting reason when it allows war to happen without even trying to resist it.

Dex-chan lover
I love the progress of the story here.
It is naive to say that you wish to avoid bloodshed but it is a more proper goal than preemptive bloody actions. Both the soft and hard diplomatic approaches are represented in her thought process.

Dex-chan lover
"Is she bragging?"

Yes. You have things to discuss with Dean.

I really love this callback to the prequel that didn't get the manga treatment. I really need to finish reading that.

M2Z

I don't often read politics stuff manga but this one I give it a pass UwU

Thanks for the translation!

Omg it’s been a while! Thank you for the upload!

You know, as an aspiring cpa this manga is the first one that I can fully understand its politics and laws.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind an anime adaptation of Koushaku Reijou, but some say the serious politics/talking heads element might discourage it from becoming as popular as its physical comedy-counterpart, Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
CK2 flashback, mother frakking vassals trying to change feudal levies law again, clearly the king didn't secure enough political ties through marriages.

I really dislike when manga is more text/politics than pictures/plot. It's part of why I want to pick up Spice and Wolf, but procrastinate on it.

This manga is one of the few that I'll muddle through text for. And so far, it's been a good payoff, at least for this chapter. The first half was pretty heavy (tend to forget some details when it's been months since I read this), but the second half with the backstory was a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread