Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

Double-page supporter
Nicely done!
She caught them in a deadlock as if they said the opposite of what they said here about where their duties lied they would've most definitely been punished for abandoning what they believe in but their answer was they did what they did for as they didn't trust the new Lord to protect them, save the land and the people that reside in it. Even tho I understand their decision as noone would be convinced that quickly to serve such Lord who has no experience, is also believe to be a bad person as she "bismirch" her and her household's(Yuri-2nd prince incident)tho, these were done by the corrupt church accusation and all else.....at the time it seemed true to the noble under her household.
By questioning their loyal to Iris's household after she took the place of lordship they did the right thing but they didn't show and came out with their uncertainities instead just ran, hide and in doing so also went against their own words Aka still abandoned their duties.

Iris tested them and also prove her true worth to them for the frief's betterment, in doing so prove they were wrong in judging her and they were most definitely wrong for abandoning their post.
Loyalty, respect gain in addition also by making them admit their fault themselves and still giving them a chance to serve her and protect the people they are now also in her debted so no backstabbing unless they want to be punished.
~The ones that didn't show gave their answer of not serving anyone but themselves, rip them in the future.

WOHOOOO! I caught up to the updates!

GO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

@Aeder YEEEEEEEEEES this is why I love this series so much. She never randomly gets huge ass pulls to push the story forward. She has connections powerfuls one that even she doesn't know about. She struggles and struggles always searching for a way forward. There are so many threads going on at the same time so many parts with their own motives. The way they are woven together is wonderful. Iris is wonderful. I love how she grows as the challenges she faces present a wall she is broken against but she doesn't give up and grows stronger from it. ; o ; I want the poor girl to get a break but her struggles are beautiful in their own right.

Double-page supporter
I like how she put their words back into their mouths. Slapping them hard with their own forgotten oaths, in the face of the collapsed image of their leader brought upon by baseless, disproven accusations. They're severely outdated & out of the loop of the current affairs as well. What a backward-thinking, cowardly men.

I really like this manga so far! I like how the MC isn't going to be a saintess despite obviously not being some wicked 1-dimensional villainess meant to fulfill the role of an antagonist. It's still hard for me to grasp the political and economic concepts being thrown around, but overall, the characters are really satisfying! I appreciate also how the ML isn't just constantly pursuing her like in some other mangas/manhwas/manhuas and that it isn't centralized mainly on the prospect of romance, it leaves room for other aspects to be explored than just lovey-dovey shoujo scenes. I hope to see the original harem group get their asses verbally thrown around, (Bern is okay, he at least apologized and was trying to make amends) especially Edward and Yuri.

i really enjoyed this chapter..!!! the sheer power of her dialogue and expressions... <3

thank you for the chapter!!

Iris is probably the villianness i love the most
She isn't like any other main character villianness that is dense , getting a reverse harem or fearing about death end , she found a new life , a sorrow life yet bright ,yes i know the prince ed is like the same other ML (protects the heroine like tf)
Im happy that one per one left from the heroine's side , i know that she is evil from the way she looked at them

This is far most my third favorite heart throbbing manga

How is this shoujo at all, this is seinen! So much effort put into the economics and politics of this work and no fucking "Oh Prince Handsome Faggot I want him" bullshit. I'm appalled this is called shoujo.

@farhvt .. as far as i know, the meaning of shoujo and seinen was all about the audience or target market of its comic. Shoujo was made mainly for young woman, and seinen is to young man. So are you saying that girls only will like that mild stories? Only guys can do politics and economic?
Sorry but I'm bit irritated with your statement.

@nekojil @Nibbpower @afofafaj I don't think you see shounen titles with high level economics and politics at play. And what I'm talking about are the norms of these genres. I never said this should be shounen. Seinen is not shounen retards, its meant for older people, men mainly. I said it should be seinen, since there are no real tropes to it making it shoujo, except recent developments. Also, by Seinen I meant Josei and Seinen, as both correlate to older audiences, rather than younger ones. When I saw shoujo, I thought this would be the basic shoujo villainess story, which is all bland and distasteful. It brings up adult topics, which men or women would relate to, and I am pretty sure that people who like Josei like Seinen. Seinen was a generalization on my part. You guys should study what these genres are. You brainless tards got so riled up for absolute nonsense reasoning on your part. Also you realize that I was praising this manga right? Why the fuck are you getting so mad that I said it went above my expectations lol. Seems like you guys are brainless cunts that love trashing others.

@farhvt I still believe that you are wrong. If you believe that shoujo is just "all bland and distasteful". You may be praising the comic, but what you are doing is looking down on the shoujo genre, which you are still doing. The fact that you have not read other shoujo mangas that you have enjoyed, that I can understand and I'm sorry for you, but again, my words are still valid for what you said. Besides, I'm perfectly aware what "shoujo" is, and I can tell you that this is shoujo. Not because this is good means that it's demographic should be for older people. There are plenty of seinen mangas that are shitty but their target audience is older male. This manga is targeted to young femele audiences. That you enjoy this manga, as an older person, has nothing to do with its demographic. Now again, thank you for letting us know what kind of person you are and your way of thinking. XX, Y como decimos en mi pueblo, vete pa tu casa :)

@afofafaj I am entitled to my thoughts that shoujo is bland and distasteful. It's like saying isekai is trash or Domestic Girlfriend is the number 1 anime. You aren't wrong I hate shoujo, but my reply is so what? I've seen and read lots of shoujo, and it ends up being the same concept for each sub-genre. I'm entitled to an opinion, like if you said you hate shounen, which I also dislike. I can comment my opinion out, that's what a comment section is for. It's my taste, not yours, and you can't act like I'm trash because of it lol. You're more trashy in fact for the way you think, "Oh, he DOESN'T like shoujo manga? What a trash person". Thats toxic, my preferences aren't. Also, instead of trying to shit on me for my tastes, you could've tried recommending me shit to change my view. But no, you just whine. It really shows that you're someone who can't take it when someone doesn't like something else you like. " Y como decimos en mi pueblo, vete pa tu casa " I just realized, what am I wrong about? My opinion? Huh?

@farhvt Ok, listen, this might be my last comment, because, as you have said, this should be about discussing the manga, and not about this. When you say, "this should be seinen", it sounds as saying, what a good manga for being shojo, or how can a manga that is about economics and politics be targeted for young girls? Are you aware that little girls may not be only interested in romance? We should embrace the fact that there are more shoujo mangas that are not related with romance and more action/political based. The fact that mangakas are aware that little girls/young adults are not so interested in romance, and are trying to create something with that in mind, that is something we have to celebrate. Maybe, this is not where you were going, but what you said in your first comment, sounds awfully close to what many of us have heard before: "oh, you're so clever for being a girl", "oh, how can you like football and be girly at the same time?". It might sound at first like a praise, but it is not. It's true that you are free to give your opinion. I will never report you for that nor try to eliminate your comment. But you have to be aware, that once you express your opinion, there might be consequences.
Now, I'm glad you enjoy this manga. Please do, and I hope the next time you find a shojo manga you enjoy, instead of saying, "how is this shojo?, this should be targeted for another audience", you can say "finally a good shojo manga that talks about serious topics". XX

Users who are viewing this thread