Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

@afofafaj I never said little girls couldn't like it, stop making assumptions. I'm saying I think it has more seeinen aspects than shoujo. I'm not basing that on whether it appeals to little girls or not, I'm comparing it to titles I find in shoujo and seinen and I came to the conclusion that I think its seinen, as many seinen titles go into the grit of economics and politics and the way the MC handles herself would seem as more likeable to seinen viewers. You made an assumption that I thought that little girls can't like this, which I never said. "Sounds awfully close" is not "sounds exactly right" and it only sounds awfully close if you make the assumption that I'm a misogynist, which I'm not. Next time you shouldn't get worked up in a fit because you made an assumption that I was being sexist and go SJW on me.

Power Uploader
@farhvt Are you blind? I didn't say anything about Seinen. We're both generally saying shoujo and shounen are directed for male/female readers depending on the story. The generic information of it is like that.

@NibbPower when did I talk about shounen? I never spoke about shounen in my original post. @nekojil is a retard who thought seinen was the same as shounen, and you followed along too. What are you on, you shouldn't be here trying to argue with people lol. I was talking about seinen, and you're arguing its shoujo not shounen? I never even talked about gender for that fact, I made a claim that (my opinion) I THINK it agrees with seinen more than shoujo. And by seinen, that was a blanket term for seinen/josei. Fucking read the person's argument that you're trying to shit on first, you idiotic and sensitive cunt.

P.S. I said it should be seinen because politics and taxes aren't something that kids, boys and girls, enjoy you brain addled cunt @nekojil. It's something that is seen in seinen and it suits older audiences who can fucking grasp what the politics and economics they're talking about is. Tell me if a little kid understands income tax or even how a bank works you moron.

Loving this series a lot.😊 Thank you so much for the continues updates.

Waiting for more.😁
Thank you and stay bless

Users who are viewing this thread