Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

@zetsuravez : Don't you mean those excerpts lol. Honestly I'm glad I started reading this one, because I enjoy the excerpts just as much as the actual manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
Nice that it came back, but I miss my arousing imouto :(

There was another manga kind of like this one where the prince tells the heroine that he fell in love with another woman trying to make the mc jealous, but instead the mc gives him her blessing and cancels the engagement.

Does anybody knows the name by any chance?

Contributor
Not the good tho, but still acceptable and readble. I had seen more and more worst than this.
Thanks Anonym Guys.

Dex-chan lover
I'll miss arousing imouto's end page. They were always hilarious to read.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly expecting an arc of the second prince realizing he done goofed and trying to win our true MC back. It does have the Drama tag...

@Comody, There's quite a few like that, lol. It may be 'Breaking Off the Engagement… Bring it on!'. Here's the link from NovelUpdates, if it's allowed: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/breaking-off-the-engagement-bring-it-on/

@Stephanie0317
Yes that's the one, I though it was a manga instead of a novel since I have some vivid images of it, but I guess it was all my imagination.

Thanks a lot.

Just caught up to the latest chapters and I have to say: this was a lot more interesting than i thought. For whatever reason, I thought it was going to have excessive flowery moments like you'd see in shoujo manga but, contrary to what I initially thought, this is a really great read. Glad I was wrong and decided to give this a try. Thanks for the chapters, guys. Here's to hoping more will come.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's unexpected. I thought this'd be a low-brow otome game-ish series. Quite an interesting read.

Double-page supporter
She lost some points with me for the whole: "If I let Tanya stab him I'd be no different than them!"

Users who are viewing this thread