Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
Having read the WN, this is certainly a great pick and a must to read for those of you who likes the reincarnated as Otome villainess genre. But unlike most of the same genre, this story basically starts at the "Bad End" route already and the MC struggle to not let the bad end be the end of her story. The story and plot will go deeper as you read (especially the WN) and it is more than just the usual Otome genre.

Am I the only one who want to kick that brother of her in the face ?

Honestly, the story itself doesn't offer much. They're just applying modern theory into medieval age, and the whole "Picking up" competent people just feel like plot device.
Well, at least the credit page are fun.

This is an amazing manga ?. I just want to beat the **** out of the ex-fiance and the brother right now!

I must be lost, hasn't the MC been unchanged since chapter 1? and Berne was there too?

Aggregator gang
It really does feel like every good isekai manga are those not being translated by LHT or Champion. Those two are the EA and Activision of the manga scanlating scene.

Aggregator gang
@mycarryfuckingsucks The difference is that one doesn't make sense. Her "bad ends" only come if she acts like an asshole.

Here, the other person was already an ass, so she needs to worm her way out. That actually makes sense.

I'm glad that this manga is getting translated again! What a great time~

Group Leader
I'm glad that this one actually makes sense and isn't convoluted as fuck like the other one.

Thanks, Chocolate Empire. It's great to see these new chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread