Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Contributor
Just putting this here as an FYI, but the Japanese raws are up to ch.36(+) currently, but from what is said on the 1st page of the recent chapters, the Chinese raws Chocolate Empire Scans is using (due to them lacking a Jap-to-Eng translator) only last until ch.31.

Mind you, I'm not sure if that means they have ch.31, or only up to ch.30.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the fast updates CES!

I really love this work, every single chapter is really interesting.

Double-page supporter
It's nearing one of the most important events if the story. I can't wait!

Oh my god. I wish the first prince would show up already!
I'm so excited for the next chapter!
(*´ω`*)

My theory about the guy is
He the first Prince if you look at the ch20 page 19 the outline look roughly like him adding to the mysterious reason he gave and the face her mother knew him.

Chocolate empire scan showing a bar of when the next TLed release lol

Dex-chan lover
is it just me... but this manga doesn't explain the details?
I've read it to latest chapter but there seems many plot hole, like... suddenly new characters appears and the other know him,
I also doesn't understand the first conflict Iris has in the academy that lead her to exiled from academy

anyone care to explain?

anyone care to explain?

@1412
Well it's not always very detailed but I wouldn't go as far as calling it plot holes. The beginning is just the usual Isekai-nonsense to set the setting. Let me sum it up: we start with Truck-kun sending MC into her new life as the villainess of the otome game she played the day before she died. I forgot the original name of MC but it's no like it's important. The MC we have is basically a fused version of the girl, working as an accountant or something in our worlds japan and Iris, a Duke's daughter with the habit of picking up strays and the villain character of the otome game the dead girl played. In the game the games mc gets the princes attention who is at that point engaged to Iris who was probably not to happy about some random baron daughter hitting on her fiancée. So like a typical otome-game villain she bullied the new love rival. But as it usually is with mobbing she probably wasn't alone with it and what exactly she did isn't shown since it happen before chapter 1 but she herself claims that she didn't go above badmouthing her. Which makes her a pretty bad villain imo. Anyway, the 'villain' got 'beaten' like it should in a game. That's the big showdown at the start in the academy where everyone turns against her. Now in the game she would have been expelled and sent to a convent but because Truck-kun just ran over the other part of our MC their minds are fused with that strange Isekai magic or whatever Truck-kun uses and she (the final MC) recognizes the situation she's in and where she'll end in a bit so she pulls around and after leaving the academy impresses her dad enough to not send her into a convent.
Why was she exiled from the academy? The asshole-prince annulled their engagement and accused her of bullying his new-fiancée-to-be, asshole-prince is apparently quite charming with lots of followers and while some may have bullied or badmouthed the new girl themselves they happily joined in accusing our MC for being the sole bad guy. Because someone-has-to-be-at-fault and no-one-wants-to-be-at-fault. Our MC is a dukes daughter and the new girl just a barons daughter but the prince is well the prince so it's not to surprising that she'd lose the fight and got expelled.

But her dad is still a duke and the prime minister, so while she's in a bad light sociality wise she's in no grave danger for offending the barons daughter.
If she and her family were of a lower standing or if the kingdom was like King+Queen+1Prince instead of 2 princes from different Queens and the danger of the Kingdom breaking apart due to different fraktions supporting one or the other prince, she may have gotten more trouble for getting in the way of the second prince but things are as they are so while she can't stay at the royal capital (cause she's hated and hey, it'd be embarrassing to stick around being called the ex-fiancée right?) he dad can send her to their fief and make her acting fief lord. Which is what he did.

What else did you not understand? She knows most of the people she meets because... she knows them? She's a fused-version so she has all the memories of Iris and remembers growing up with them. I think it's clearly explained how instead of wishing for some new shoes or whatever she asked her dad to let her "keep" a starving girl she found on the street. The girl grows up to be her deadly maid Tanya. And the others are just like that. I imagine her picking up one or two stray kinds every year and giving them a job. It's clearly stated that they were all more or less rescued by her so --- why wouldn't she know them? The only one where I'm not quite sure what her job is is that girl rhyme (or so) cause reading every book in the library can't be her job - right? [if it is, i'm envious]

As for the new guy from chapter 20
our MC hasn't meet him before so she doesn't know him, but her mom recognizes him. It's high likely that he is the first prince, the one that doesn't show his face in the public as stated before. MC's mom also stated 1 or 2 chapter before that she met him already and that he's currently in their fief so 1+1 = 2.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lorraine

Exactly as you said. To add, the glasses girl is just that, the house Librarian. MC more than likely just gave them jobs based on the things they liked or were good at and simply wanted an excuse to keep them around as live-in friend if you will. Jesus from what I'm seeing of her...What kind of Otome game has her as a villain given she's practically a saint to these people and I'm only up to the part where Dida explains his past about the alley? Granted, "Bad Ending" and all, but still.

Contributor
@doomrider7 she bullied the “mc” and got accused of all the bullying going on at that time from her peers. She basically became a scapegoat.

i'm about to ask if this manga is good and will ask for a bit of spoiler...
but then @Lorraine person did it... big thanks, but i wish you can insert some space or comma on your not-so-brief plot summary... my brain was about went haywire... lol...
i think this one is interesting... gotta give it a try for 5 chapters...

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some time
It was shown that Dean is indeed the first prince.

Users who are viewing this thread