Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

At this point Iris's Fief is almost self sufficient beside having their own army for the country protection even if the capital"economy" fall Iris's Fief still be alright.

So far one of the best isekai with "reincarnation with merge memory and shared experiences" i think.

Kinda wondering what the true relation with the True Queen Eliya "ch 17 pg 20"... They look soo much alike...

1-2 more days till next TL release yay if they keep on schedule =D

Dex-chan lover
Hm.. for a country splurging on the most expensive bitch lady, Iris' fief doesn't seem to have any concerns about it. Thought that the cafe would've been a flag but it was a dead end.

Yea, sad to see it a slow release now but still steady. Seem like a weekly release now where the raw is almost bi-weekly? I'm still very thankful =D

That corner though.... "who was surprise about dean" shoulda have some silent effect"visually it was though" or chirp chirp chirp

Time for Iris to put out medicine that she might know of from the modern world though I don't know if that will happen....

Group Leader
does this have a novel translation? if so can someone please give me the link??

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is such a dumb broad!!!! Done af with her. Anyway my lad Alfred is uhh thriving.

This is better than I expected, I can hardly wait for next part. I like how the MC's past life explain her expertise in handling money, unlike another isekai progtag that just knew everything from rain forest conservation to sewer management.

@Chocolate Empire Scans Could you perhaps make those extra pages smaller? It’s a 100% quality JPEG, I don’t think that’s appropriate. 5 MB per page is just too much, when an average content page is just under 1 MB. By reducing the quality by just 10%, you can save a lot of space (and thus bandwidth).

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh. Next chapter promises to be painful, although possibly hilarious, too.
We should expect Dean to make an appearance as his original self after all.

A SOLID FEMALE LEAD?

OwO WHATS THIS?

SHES NOT A DUMBASS?

@w@ ITS AN ACTUAL MANGA
WITH STORY
AND TENSION
AND CHARACTERS THAT ARENT ENTIRELY TWO DIMENSIONAL GARBAGE

HOLY FUCK

COULD IT BE

ITS AN ISEKAI DONE RIGHT

It's not like Isekai can't be done well. The problem with Isekai is it's mostly pulled from amateur writers of web novels. This one is no exception, actually. The author just happened to be relatively decent, but the prose is still pretty rough in the original work. It's still a character very little growth or change who simply succeeds by virtue of being more skilled than others. That's an incredibly common feature of amateur novels. I've never really understood why everybody is so insistent on blaming the isekai genre when the fault is with the talent pool.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm no expert but I sure want a bitch fight in the next chapter. It's been a while since there's something exciting other than fief management..

@ReClawed its not about how the author wrote his novel/story (literally)... its about how the author brought the story along with the setting and plot development... as we all know that most of isekais settings are about boastful-if-not-self-inserted cheat power, the all-predictable-harem plot, and sometimes severe-if-not-borderline altruistic personality...
people praising this isekai koreta manga because the author did not actually boasting the unbelievable-if-not-bullshit isekai ability (i did not see any power until this point except for her own prev world memories)...
he/she taking the story and characters development in a realistic way... even if there are some holes, all of them are overshadowed with the characters building and interactions AS we all know that most of isekais only focusing on MC and rarely bout other supporting characters development... personally, up until this point i wouldn't mind giving 9.5/10

@Tamed 'Nyan'-fight is not really that fun and exciting since we all know the old queen is favoring her... even if it happens, in the end the old queen will interrupt it (probably)...

Users who are viewing this thread