Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dying here. What's happened to the new chapter?
My manga-addiction is acting up - I'm going into withdrawl >.<

Fed-Kun's army
Well. Since the chapter's out on the 23rd and the translators are just human I expect to see a chapter here no earlier than the 25th - and it is good that way. After all, if you want a rushed job hit the raws and your SFX knowledge database (if you don't have one then you're not a manga addict yet...).
I'd rather have a well-done scanslation to look forward to to take my mind off things after I butt heads with my boss on how difficult we should make the exams.

@Tanterei the raws are at chapter 38, 22nd is the date scanlator announced they would release chapter 29, so they gave themselves a week to work on that chapter, not rushed, more than enough time for a proper work.
Not trying to complain or anything though, they are doing this for free after all, but a notice of some sort would've been nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I disagree with the orange (?). There is a cure for stupidity, albeit a painful one. It's called "studying".
But goodness gracious did that escalate. Though I must agree with Yuri on the greeting part.

the only cure for stupidity is death
and the only cure stupidity
after you face death or near death situation
you never be stupid

study can be forgoten but death is always remember

Dex-chan lover
Before dying and reeincarnating Iris played the game this world is based on as Yuri, why does she say she doesn't know how she thinks? She should know her perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri answer is reasonable with our current mentality, but with a medievalesque mentality on etiquette you wont last long pushing your future supporters buttons. Even the more progressist nobles would dislike being treated like equals by those they consider their inferiors.

Those kind of changes would require years/decades at least, you cant confront people that might be your future supporters like that lest they start opposing you. Many rulers lost their kingdoms because they pissed off the wrong nobles

Thank you for new chapter. OMG you translate fm Chinese ... that's why its take so long.

By the way, why Ed still in this position according to his attitude, action , and speaking... he should go to hell!

Contributor
Just tell them that you're the head of the company and make them fuck themselves >.>
I just want to see Edtards face xD

Users who are viewing this thread