Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
Iris is not the kind of MC that likes to flex her virtual penis, and honestly the nobles must be taking notes already of the prince lack of self control and revolution like ideas+ Yuri lack of manners, not a good start for them.

yea pretty much what @Bearil said,today it makes sense but ignoring the structure of nobility in a medieval setting is downright dumb,after a lot of the king's power comes from the nobles

Dex-chan lover
And remember that just to put an example, Iris mom has so much influence in the nobility society that pissing her off can doom your house socially(remember when the entire family of the captain guy went ballistic after she refused to assist their party?). In this setting the king is certainly powerful, but not powerful enough to keep the nobility as a "yesman" for his whims and instead rely a lot on their support.

Lose that support and the king wont be ruling for long, even the common people will follow their fief nobles (if they are nice to them ofc, Iris fief for example i bet they are more loyal to her than to the crown itself) before the king that rules the country

Gah! The suspense is killing me!!! The raw is already at Ch38.2 while the next volume will be out on July 6th. ???

I'm starting to wonder if Yuri might be like Iris, with someone from our world inside ?
Her ideas about removing the army, and her comments about greeting to the Duchess sounds like modern way of thinking.
Nobody in their right mind would suggest the removal of the military in e medieval period, unless they want to be quickly invaded by the neighbor....

Finally could read ch. 29. Thanks Chocolate Empire Scans >.<

Equality is indeed not a bad idea. But, it's not something that suddenly applied in a whim. And, honestly, it's not really that surprising Yuri would be the one who bring it up, since in this story she's portrayed as a girl who lived in her dream world. At least based on what happened before, such as saying army wasn't needed and like donation could solve everything.

Dex-chan lover
@mug3n As someone who has played a few dating games the "main hero(ine)" doesn't really have a personality, a back story sure, but you are the character playing in the world. They are empty vessels that you'd project yourself into, the idea that they act by themselves with out your input would be unlike how you'd act. Therefore you'd have to way of knowing what they're thinking because at their core they were empty to begin with.
Or maybe I'm overthinking it and I could just be wrong! Who knows

Jesus christ "new era" my ass, you can't just go stomping about with new rules all of a sudden. This idiot prince has no subtlety, hence being played by the gold digger. C'mon Grandma, roast him good.

Fed-Kun's army
This boi got wrapped around this thot's pinky lol

A learned man abandoning his principles due to an uneducated whim of his FIANCE

Who in their right mind wants to dissolve their military force unless they want to be annexed by a foreign power, what more if they're in that situation where they are sandwiched between a rock and a hard place? Dumbass fuccboi gettin pused around by a thot.

Dex-chan lover
If Ed isn't careful, our girl iris is gonna bring in the new idea of democracy. She's popular among the masses because of the Azuta conglomerate already so... And Alfred also exists.

i want granny to shut him up aswell,i just hope its satisfying like handing it to him and not just shuting him up to be quite?

Fed-Kun's army
Squee.
As expected, granny put her foot down - figuratively. That last development though. Cliffhangers! Cliffhangers everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread