Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
isekai is even making its way into josei demographic now....looks like there's no sign of stopping

I love this fruit's comments in the end of the chapters. It gives me a laugh almost every time.

Omg, Chocolate Empire Scans is so savage!! Their commentary is also part of the reason why I read this manga. Keep up the good work! ?

But yes, WIFE HER, ALFRED! I really am glad to see Iris stepping back into her rightful position in society. I can't wait to see her single-handedly beating the second prince's faction.

Contributor
"May I talk for a moment?"
... "Skank."
LMAO My thought's exactly xD

Fed-Kun's army
Where's a Thot-B-Gone when you need it. Jeez this bitch needs to piss of. Also, take that you ed fuccboi

Fed-Kun's army
@doomrider7
I probably won't read the LN and the manga takes a while to catch up, so can you spoil what happens with the orphanage for me?

Supporter
@Ohgodpleaseno

I'm not Doomrider but i'll spoil you i guess ?

WARNING
Basically the second queen, Ed's mother hatches a ploy with the pope of the religion (church boy's dad btw) to get Iris exiled from normal life, to force her to become a beggar (those exiled don't have the same rights that even a commoner has), because she sold the terrain of the old church (the orphanage) to build the new orphanage, supposedly without the consent of the "master" church, and if i'm remembering right, in this Isekai's religion, selling the land of god is a sin or something along those lines. The catch here is that the old church wasn't a church anymore and so not the land of god, but what she was accused of is that Iris made the deal despite knowing it was the land of god, as if it was still a working church.

Keep in mind that i'm reading the WN not the LN there may be some diferences.

Dex-chan lover
I read the light novel up to 120, and while the comic art is decent (seems can't draw proper body and hand tho)... The artist deliberately 'improve' some scenes only to disturb the plot flow. Every time I see Hazuki's illustration and compare it to the comic (moreover the LN plot and the comic flow), I always thought "that's too bad, if only it executed better".

However I still grateful to see it adapted (and still actively translated) than nothing at all.

Supporter
@Aldis honestly i'm enjoying the whole
"i'mma just name drop this here so i can surprise the reader later"
shtick, though i can understand why some would't , as for the art, i'm not really apt to comment on it, i like it, i also like "The New gate" art when others don't, so i don't know.

I really like this manga, I can't read Japanese but I'm looking at the raws and can still get the content from the facial expressions :)

Users who are viewing this thread