Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

@retzikun thats not new this patron start somehow with Katarina and Eris and 20 more novels with good "villains" since 2013 or before maybe

Dex-chan lover
Sick burn there, bern.
It was basically revealed in the webnovel that Yuri is acting and is truly a bitch

SUCK IT ED! U shouldn't have broke up with Iris! And how can Ed didn't realize that Yuri is just using the country money? U blind! Once Alfred/Dean married with Iris (if), u lovey dovey couple will be toast! :>

Supporter
Here be Dragons(spoilers):
Alf-Dean wrote about meeting her in the capital, with his little sister, maybe, i think, and yes the Armelia house will end up supporting the Alfred's faction because Ed's/and his mother are a-holes, maybe.

Also, I feel as if Yuri is a spy for another kingdom. You remember how "a man was looking for her when she was of age to enter the academy", maybe that man recruited her. Also, remember how in one of the chapters she bluntly stated to 'disperse the army', maybe she wanted to weaken defenses... just sayin'..

Supporter
@JustNatsuki he's one of the translators and so he probably reads ahead or is even reading the light novel, so mitsusecrets is asking him not to spoil it :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh man that face of Yuri in ch25 looks like Gyokuen (Magi) and she is also screwing the country like Gyokuen.

She could also be another player. As you know the MC possesses Iris or fused with Iris by whatever reason.

Sometimes I imagine that people from isekais are thrown into some world with low intelligence, so that it feels a bit more realistical.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the little extra credit page things the Chocolate Empire folks put out.
It's a lot more intrusive than the "here's a logo and our websites and where you can donate thanks bye" stuff I usually prefer my chapters to end on, but intrusive in a "hey, you know that chapter you just read? We read it too!" kind of way instead of the typical kick-the-door-down-here's-a-stupid-joke-lol-XD kind of way.
If that even makes sense to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread