Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
@digitalromance77 I'll take it no matter how brief that is. It might just be my imagination but this manga takes a bit of time with its character interactions and introductions. While I praise that in a manga, it's not garnering favors from me when the effects are tossed aside and just goes back to the long, quiet progress.

Dex-chan lover
One of those where isekai part contributes nearly nothing

@Fuko She is using her management skills from her previous life to improve the other worlds economy. However the fantasy part really contributes nothing.

@Tamed well, the most we will see (probably) is just a verbal wars... i just trying to be realistic... as they are nobles in a banquet sponsored by the highest authority, 'nyan'-fight will unlikely happen... but that really reminds me, the last time i watched 'nyan'-fight was on that korean drama... lol... i forgot the title but its hilarious...
if you're talking about how long character interactions and intros, then the fault will be laying on the mangaka, as he/she probably following the same pace with novel faithfully... but then again you should consider that the author and/or mangaka tried to create a story in a more realistic way... they just trying to tell a story about something called 'Life', where trust, love, and loyalty can turning its back on you with just a slight temptation, sooner or later... That's just 'Life' and i saw it was perfectly described in this story... if that aspects will lowering your respect and favor toward this story, then you might as well try another story... lol... no hard feeling, kay? just imho...

@th30wl totes agree... we didn't see any magic, or flying and grotesque beast and/or orc also gobs... lol...

Dex-chan lover
@digitalromance77
The thing was for me though is that at the start, it had like the management thing going on and that had ripples to say the least. Lately I'm not getting much out of it because when a management problem gets introduced, there's little to no friction. I was with the girl and her banking introduction but I hoped to have some sort of conflict with the highlord's bitch lady about the exclusive club but nothing came out of that. Then the orphanage thing, the conclusion was just a passing remark of how well the solution was doing. I wanted to see those things portrayed as they are the 'lives' of the fief. As far how they're giving me an image of her fief, all I could imagine is an excel spreadsheet. I'm probably just not used to these things so this could be a learning experience.

@Tamed
are you sure that "the orphanage thing" was done? don't worry if the manga follow at least 80% of the novel, than you'll get all what you want

@Tamed
The management tactics and having it mentioned in passing can be justified, since she herself cannot see the orphanage without excessive free-time. I expect another arc that might cover this issue in a bit more detail--since this story does not shy away from the fact that problems are not easily solved.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiruzu Here's hoping. I got miffed when the same thing happened in "Isekai Tensei Soudouki" and its plague issue. The way it sent its MC to ground zero only to not tackle that and close it properly got imprinted on me so this manga is starting to give that feeling. I hope I'm wrong in this one.

@kimikuman12
I was sure it was in a bundle with land deeds and higher education. I haven't re-read the thing but I remember the orphanage mentioned as being saved through her management. I don't recall her going back to it and seeing a half page panel (this manga is a fan of) portrayal of celebration with the children.

I also failed to mention that her introduction of banking, sudden rise of her fief in terms of prosperity and a new educational system in a span of a year(?) didn't garner attention to any noble that they would want to see this fief boosting acting lord nor did they covet the methods she employed. The first noble that stuck around her was a royal. The entire kingdom gives off the impression that most of them are idiots. I think the manga missed an opportunity to introduce someone from other houses there but I guess that's not the author's vision for this series.

Contributor
Guys, if you want to comment on a particular chapter, especially if you plan to include spoilers, you can and should go to the individual chapter's comments instead of here.

@Tamed well don't worry, keep reading this manga
like i said all your hope will be fulfilled later on, the source novel might actually the most serious isekai novel ever existed , politic, throne succession, spy from another kingdom, greedy people, corrupt system, everything will be addressed. "the orphanage thing" that problem will led to one of the most tiring episode of iris life. The Novel have a problem sure, but luckily all the problem that you name in my opinion are not part of it. We only 10% in the story, everything that have been told was just an opening

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamed

What kimikuman12 said,

The stuff you mentioned about her fief becoming incredibly prosperous and developing things like banking and massive trade with other countries does bite her in ther ass a bit later on ESPECIALLY since more than half of the military's personnel come from her fief and due to trade, they have an influx of foreign currency of differing values. The orphanage iuncident comes back in a BIG way to bite her the hardest though.

Dex-chan lover
Guess I got a lot to expect then. Will probably read this again after ten chapters are out. Should probably take that feeling off depending on the contents.

the manga is reaching ch, 28, i wonder which ch. is that on LN? this manga is so exciting, i can't help myself to read the LN. thank you

I dunno if this is a spoiler, but since it's me speculating about the next chapter or so, I'll flag it as a spoiler anyway
I really want iris to bring up how by marrying yuri. The second prince is basically giving up his claim for the throne - the issue about who will succeed the kingdom revolves around how the true queen is a barons daughter, but the second, living queen is the daughter of a duke. By marrying yuri, the second prince is either announcing that a) he acknowledges that social status and titles don't matter, and whoever he marries first should be the rightful queen and their children the heir, or b) that he plans to take on a wife of higher nobility, who he will place above yuri as the true queen, with the newer duke's daughter's children being the rightful heir.
By situation a's logic, the first prince should be king. The second prince, and especially his mother are far too selfish give up money and power for so called 'love'. I feel like the second prince would, in this scenario, break his engagement with yuri so he stands at least a fighting chance of inheriting the throne.
In scenario a, if Yuri is actually evil, or at least selfish and self aware of how her spending hurts the country, would also realise that if he marries her, he would have to accept this logic, and would no longer have the power and money to sustain her spending habits. In his scenario, I think she would wait for the prince to cancel his engagement with her, then run to the next most secure and rich boy in her crew.
If she's not self aware though, then I think that she might cling to the prince, not give him the chance to cancel their engagement, and ruin them both by spend all their money.
In scenario b, if yuri is self aware, I think she would defend the prince, and stop the conversation there before he can admit it so that she can still at least keep money and power until he take s on a new wife, then deal with the new wife then, where as if she's not self aware, I think she'll just run off crying, and leave them all standing around.

Saaaaaame, i have been checking this page every hour or two, refreshing whenever I think about the manga, because I n e e d m y f I x

Users who are viewing this thread