Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

Dex-chan lover
Speculation
Dean is totally going to turn out to be the first prince isn't it...

Dex-chan lover
@moon_cake wasn't it the second prince you're talking about because I don't recall there being a third prince? Or maybe I'm wrong

Dean was alright in the novel, mostly because there was a little more actual work with his character. I didn't really like him until a later arc, though. Hopefully it's well handled in the manga. If it is he might be a little more likable in general. The problem is that the manga decided to speed up her becoming attracted to him and removed a lot of details. That sort of thing is kind of common in wn manga adaptations, honestly. The content of the wn is relatively short and the bulk of it is difficult to really express in a visual format. It also doesn't help that we haven't seen his motivations in the manga yet. Those make him a far more rounded character overall, since currently he's basically just the facade he's attempting to impart. A little too perfect, if you will. As much as Dean isn't really the most developed character in the story, he at least has a little bit more dimension to him in the wn by this point.
Short discussion of the flaws of manga Dean above in response to ImperialFish. Not really a spoiler, but maybe a little bit spoiler adjacent.

You know.... after reading this manga series.... it make me think all the otome female protagonist games are actually the bad guy/girl... lol Oh our lovely TLer Team put the release date back again next one is in 4 days!

After reading a few spoiler.... I think when that certain thing happen Imma wait till the incident is finish and read all those ch together whenever it start.

IrisxDean!!

Double-page supporter
I'm really happy that this series got an competent artist. That disgusted look on Bern's face really shows and makes you feel the same way.

I wonder if the company will pick up some of the slack the royals are dropping.

Although a PMC seems a bit weird for this story and tone, it would make sense for a 17th century mega corp to have a sort of private security force.

Poor Bern-Sama he finally realizes the type of woman the protagonist is, and also his view of her is now screwed. ?
I hope he can now get well with his family ?

@Idkwho I think mercenary band are common in medieval setting, and if they're not present in this story... Maybe Iris should expand her business and starts one :p

Dumb woman. She's not being malicious but she should be anywhere but supporting a man who is running the country.
I'd have to say, as expected of a otome game heroine. Shallow niceness, her compassion only extends to what she sees, while gleefully ignoring the consequences of her actions. That's why those dating sims in general usually end with the MC getting the love interest and spare the player watching them run the country into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Yuri deserved to be bullied, for good reason. What's with that kind of thinking... She's all over the place.

Is she actually evil or just too flowery in her head? The latter makes it scarier.

Iris is best girl ?? I'm like,, shook,,, an actually smart and efficient leader fuCkskx I l ovE best mc

Users who are viewing this thread